Sergio Agüero - ST - Atletico Madrid (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
in italy after taxes it would cost Juve 15 million a year, and if he had asked for the wages he is going to get at City, it would have cost us 20 million a year

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
I heard our offer was 7.5ml a year, that is more than enough. Where are you hearing all this Nick?
It was 6,5 mil and if we can't offer huge wages to great players, they will not come .
No Top player will chose Juve over any team right now because it's Juve, our only chance is to pay them more than the other teams and we should've done that with Aguero.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
6.5 is what he was earning at Atletico atm if i'm not mistaken.

Hadn't Mancini said that Aguero was going to take a pay cut to join City? :S

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Aguero the best ? No he's fucking not..he was the best target we can get. But the best? NO
We failed to get Aguero, wich top player we can get and don't tell me Rossi because he isn't .
And if you are counting on the likes of Vargas, Vucinic, and Rossi to save us form being mediocre again you are delusional, we need top players and it seems we aren't getting any so 7th place :weee:

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
Jul 5, 2011
We failed to get Aguero, wich top player we can get and don't tell me Rossi because he isn't .
And if you are counting on the likes of Vargas, Vucinic, and Rossi to save us form being mediocre again you are delusional, we need top players and it seems we aren't getting any so 7th place :weee:
Are you failing at reading what you're quoting ? I said Aguero is the best target we can get, but not the best player.

reading comprehension fail

ribery

Jul 24, 2011
Well Rossi it is, Jesus how are we meant to compete with that. You cannot blame Marotta for this one. The player chose the cash over us.
He had a chance to close the deal for like 2-3 weeks, when Madrid weren't clearly interested and wanted to sign Neymar, before Tevez even wanted to leave Man city, but Marotta offered 32million + Tiago, who later joined that same team for 0 euros. Aguero's release clause is 45million, offering 32million + Tiago was a poor, poor move:sergio: So yes Marotta did waste a chance to sign Kun, and decided to go for Rossi, which he now can't even close a deal for an average player, know else wants, whatever way you evaluate it, Marotta sucks - big time.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
39.5 Million to Atletico.

10 Million a year to Aguero + Bonuses, 5 year contract.

Operation reaching close to 100 Million.
What???????

Oh fuck that.

10 million a year plus bonuses?

That would have ruined the whole salary structure of the team and caused a mutiny in the locker room.

I understand that he's probably the best player on the market, but this market isn't very deep this year. In any other year, the likes of Aguero, Rossi, and Sanchez would be mere afterthoughts.

Teams are overpaying because there isn't a great market this summer.

That is fucking crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)