Sergio Agüero - ST - Atletico Madrid (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
Jul 5, 2011
pretty much, right now it's impossible. The guy is flying himself there.

If they manage to fuck it up, I'll believe once again.

Though if he burned his bridge with Atletico already it's likely that he'll go to Madrid.

No matter what happens, we'll always be 2nd choice.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
As someone else said: Mancini expected Nasri to be a Man City player by the end of July, yet he is about to sign a new contract with arsenal.

None of us are getting our hopes up, but we aren't ruling out every possibility of signing him cause we are in the top 3 favourites to get him apparently

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
Jul 5, 2011
As someone else said: Mancini expected Nasri to be a Man City player by the end of July, yet he is about to sign a new contract with arsenal.

None of us are getting our hopes up, but we aren't ruling out every possibility of signing him cause we are in the top 3 favourites to get him apparently
Nasri signing a new contract ? no ? Arsene said they'll keep him despite him wanting to leave and will risk losing him for free next year.

In this case Arsenal fucked Nasri.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Nasri signing a new contract ? no ? Arsene said they'll keep him despite him wanting to leave and will risk losing him for free next year.

In this case Arsenal fucked Nasri.
i saw last week that arsenal were gna offer nasri something like 6M a year as a contract and that he was gna accept it...cant remember where i saw it

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Well Rossi it is, Jesus how are we meant to compete with that. You cannot blame Marotta for this one. The player chose the cash over us.
You want the best you must pay, Oh or we are expecting him to leave 4mil on the table evey year to come play for a 7th place team in Serie A.
We had no leverage we should pay no one is taking a paycut to play for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)