Sergio Agüero - ST - Atletico Madrid (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niddo

May 3, 2011
oohhh GOLD CUP...a joke of a tournament!!

and the last two finals finished 5-1 and 4-2 for mexico!!!not forgetting Canada which is horrendous at football won it in 2000

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
course they're gonna progress faster than any nation with the money they have pumped into it. Hmmmm good progress tho, 30 years and still fuck all to show for it. Well scary!
The money they have pumped into it?

Not really.

Not even close.

College athletics have far more dollars pumped into their respective school athletic programs than the U.S. Soccer Federation does in its own sport.

Considering that Soccer is considered the 5th major sport here, if that, there has been progress made.

I mean, we could always be like England and be hyped up to the high heavens and then find glorious and innovative ways to choke.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Actually I'd play for Canada over Italy. I'm of Somali descent, born in Pisa, Italy and raised in Canada been there all my life. So if I were a footballer I'd play for Canada over Italy cause I have no affinity with Italy. I was just born there, I like their food, women and Juve that's it. But that's just me.

As for Aguero and Tiago...I think it's gonna be the same thing as the whole Dzeko-Diego thing another disappointment, I really really hope we manage to snatch Kun.
Waaaaaaaaarya :D

Yeah its a choice, goes both ways and depends on which country someone identifies most with (spend most time in to feel attached to etc).

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
oohhh GOLD CUP...a joke of a tournament!!

and the last two finals finished 5-1 and 4-2 for mexico!!!not forgetting Canada which is horrendous at football won it in 2000
I forgot that the Asian cup has so many powerhouse teams, like china and Myanmar, not to mention the dark horses that are Laos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)