Sergio Agüero - ST - Atletico Madrid (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 1, 2002
I don't think we have anything to do with Agüero anymore regardless of Tevez, Corinthians and Manchester City. We made an offer which obviously wasn't serious to begin with, got laughed at apparently and totally forgot about the fact that a player called Agüero even existed. We moved on to sign Rossi, someone we can sign "without bidding wars". It is crystal clear now that the offer Moratti made to Agüero was not to open negotiations, it was our absolute final offer and that's why we got laughed at. Probably it was made clear from Marotta that it is the highest we intend to offer.
i dont get why we dont spend on quality players instead of adding another players like we did the last year. Marotta doesn't want to learn from his stingy mistakes.. but he still have the time though and i hope he prove us wrong.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Nedvěd;3156549 said:
If Juve are out of the race, and Tevez seems to be staying with City, where will Kun end?
Chelski or City ... Tevez is on the way out anyway, whether now or in 5-6 months, it seems to be a forgone conclusion

P.S. Real is finalizing the deal for Neymar, doubt they can get Aguero/Tevez, as well, although one never knows for sure with them

Nedvěd

I have a funny feeling that Cesc and Nasri will stay and Arsenal, Tevez stay with City, Sneijder stays with Inter and Aguero stays with Atletico.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Nedvěd;3156565 said:
:lol:

Leash entak albak?
ya3ni the news is not great abadan today.

Melo will out
We want Lucio
No Aguero
We get Rossi

Just got a police ticket.

My bank Internet account got blocked.

My time sheet report was not going throguh.

Nedvěd

ya3ni the news is not great abadan today.

Melo will out
We want Lucio
No Aguero
We get Rossi

Just got a police ticket.

My bank Internet account got blocked.

My time sheet report was not going throguh.
Melo out is a bad news, but if Juve can get Vidal he won't be missed.

Lucio is a great defender, and I can't see why you would be against it. It would make Inter weaker and Juve stronger. Lucio-Chiellini partnership wouldn't leak much goals like Bonucci-Chiellini

No Aguero is a a bad one, but Rossi is not that bad! He's better than what Juve got and would make Juve better upfront.

Sorry about the rest tho. :p

Apr 29, 2006
I am no fan of City, and dislike how they are finding loopholes in the FFP rules in order to continue outspending every other club in the world. Platini must see that as a direct play against his core aims as UEFA topdog, and surely he is making efforts to bring those pigfuckers into line...They have purchased their success, paying hugely over the odds for it than any other team in history. ...
Loopholes in the FFP are a disturbing factor. If UEFA is willing to allow them, they better abolish the FFP rules altogether. There is the inevitable question are they filling the pockets of UEFA as well, since the amount of toleration from the governing body is ... well, amazing. Maybe I am a bit pissed because of the Aguero saga, but they are spending insane amounts of money and I am also sure Aguero won't be the last player they will buy for 30+ mil pounds this year alone. The scary part is what happens if UEFA removes this rule...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)