Sergio Agüero - ST - Atletico Madrid (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
from skysport's readers rumours section:

I have been told by my friend who works in the LFC ticket office that the Sergio Aguero story that has been mentioned is 100% true. He has confirmed that he has seen his agent with Damien Comoli and Ian Ayre on Tuesday Morning. Just put a £1,000 bet on him at 6 - 1

:sergio: I wish this fool had put ten times on it. Liverpool fans are so unbelievably delusional

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
from skysport's readers rumours section:

I have been told by my friend who works in the LFC ticket office that the Sergio Aguero story that has been mentioned is 100% true. He has confirmed that he has seen his agent with Damien Comoli and Ian Ayre on Tuesday Morning. Just put a £1,000 bet on him at 6 - 1

:sergio: I wish this fool had put ten times on it. Liverpool fans are so unbelievably delusional
:rofl: at liverpool fans

bleach

Jul 18, 2011
TBH if they get Aguero (which they wont), maybe we could go for Suarez. Can they play together? I dont think so?
They can't afford to sign Aguero & they won't go in for Aguero. They got Suarez who is more or less the same type of player, and they signed him & Carroll for 50million a couple of months ago.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Aguero and Suarez play similar positions which is why it's so shocking when you hear Liverpool being linked with Kun, it makes no sense? I've asked a workmate of mine (pool fan) why he doesn't see that lack of sense in buying Aguero and he has absolutely no answer, but yet he's convinced that they'll buy him!

It's like a frickin' conspiracy or something, or maybe the reason these delusional people all support Liverscum is because they all share a common trait....

complete -mental -retardation

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
They can't afford to sign Aguero & they won't go in for Aguero. They got Suarez who is more or less the same type of player, and they signed him & Carroll for 50million a couple of months ago.

Thats why I said they wont get him, bit if in some cruel twist of fate they did, we could go for Suarez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)