Sergio Agüero - ST - Atletico Madrid (168 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
I think the problem here is that Real Madrid doesn't necessarily want him but he wants Real. In other words, he wants Real more than they want him. Even if we do sign him and he performs I can see trouble further down the road if Real comes asking us for him because he'd be gone in a second....but then again this is a scenario with a lot of ifs.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
he didn"t reval anything, i'm pretty confident now, if you see what he said, he said that he's leaving and that his agents are handling the transfer, his agents confirmed that they in constant conatct with Juve and he said that the agreement will be completed after copa

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
I see now people can forsee the future, Aguero coming to Juve and after 3 years he'll move to RM, 3 years is a long time anything can happend, the most important thing that he comes now :xfinger:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
City was never a problem, they've never made an offer, It's more Lavezzi Than Aguero for them.

@ Jack, if we make an improved offer somewhere around 40mil he'll be ours. ATM don't want to be stuck with an unhappy player who made it clear he wants to leave.
Knowing Marotta we will not get even close to 37 Million, he is paying Sampdoria 7 Million to keep a player there. I wonder if he will pay Poli's wages too.

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
Hello, Im new here, this is my first post, all I want to say is that I WANT AGUERO and only Aguero! if we don't get him then I don't want Rossi, I rather concentrate on a LW player and another defender. I think in the end we will end up getting Kun for something around 38Mil+Tiago. This Copa America can't finish fast enough! :bianconero:

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Hello, Im new here, this is my first post, all I want to say is that I WANT AGUERO and only Aguero! if we don't get him then I don't want Rossi, I rather concentrate on a LW player and another defender. I think in the end we will end up getting Kun for something around 38Mil+Tiago. This Copa America can't finish fast enough! :bianconero:
Great first post, welcome :beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 168)