Sergio Agüero - ST - Atletico Madrid (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Bring us Kun and you won't be. :*

@Cheese

Nope. I read about Adebayor yesterday and kinda expected that. I'm not really worried about Real, I'm scared of City's money.
City was never a problem, they've never made an offer, It's more Lavezzi Than Aguero for them.

@ Jack, if we make an improved offer somewhere around 40mil he'll be ours. ATM don't want to be stuck with an unhappy player who made it clear he wants to leave.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Sergio Aguero has made ​​clear his intentions to leave Atletico Madrid after the Copa America.

The Argentinian forward, also courted by Juventus, has shown that he does not want stay with ATM:

"Let it be clear that I'm not going to stay at 'Athletico, I need a change of scenery - Aguero said speaking on ESPN -. I spoke with the club, I communicated my decision and now my agent has authority to negotiate my transfer. The agreement with my next team will be completed only when I get back from the Copa America. "

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Sergio Aguero has made ​​clear his intentions to leave Atletico Madrid after the Copa America.

The Argentinian forward, also courted by Juventus, has shown that he does not want stay with ATM:

"Let it be clear that I'm not going to stay at 'Athletico, I need a change of scenery - Aguero said speaking on ESPN -. I spoke with the club, I communicated my decision and now my agent has authority to negotiate my transfer. The agreement with my next team will be completed only when I get back from the Copa America. "
How recent was this?

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Same Interview,

Barcelona-Real Madrid may have a game in the game with you against Messi, Aguero responded « Yes, it's a strange thing to challenge my team-mate but with me or without me is a great match "

@ TWW: Today i guess.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Same Interview,

Barcelona-Real Madrid may have a game in the game with you against Messi, Aguero responded « Yes, it's a strange thing to challenge my team-mate but with me or without me is a great match "

@ TWW: Today i guess.
he said Yes, maybe it's a strange thing to challenge my team-mate but with me or without me is a great match "[/I][/B]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)