Serbian Under-21 International Captain: Branislav Ivanovic (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
Ivanovic to Chelsea, that would be big blow to us who really need him, however there is a word that Chelsea would offload W. Bridge for £6 Million and he is natural LB who is sub. at the moment to ashley cole..
I would not mind him at all..

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
BTW we lost Ivanovic a long time ago. It´s not like there are not other defenders available to buy (in the summer).

You must admit we cannot compete with Chelsea financially. Why insult Secco immediately? People like to think that every player will choose Juventus as his new club. Get real, you whiney babies.

On a second thought, we probably were never even interested in this player. Somebody just created a bullshit rumour for fun and naive people bought it.

Jul 24, 2006
BTW we lost Ivanovic a long time ago. It´s not like there are not other defenders available to buy (in the summer).

You must admit we cannot compete with Chelsea financially. Why insult Secco immediately? People like to think that every player will choose Juventus as his new club. Get real, you whiney babies.

On a second thought, we probably were never even interested in this player. Somebody just created a bullshit rumour for fun and naive people bought it.
No-one is suggesting we have the financial power of Chelsea but with the amount we spent on Andrade et al we could have signed him earlier before the likes of Chelsea became seriously linked.

With the other big clubs bursting with CB's (including Chelsea) it is fair to be frustrated at being beaten out again!

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
But were we beaten at all? Where did you read that we were even interested in this player other than bullshit sources? I don´t think we went for him in the 1st place.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
If Secco manages to get Zapata I'll forgive him. To tell you the truth I didn't see Ivanovic even once,so I don't know what a player we failed to get and I won't loose sleep over it.

Jul 24, 2006
Thought Gibli confirmed our interest in him some time back. Ivanovic himself made comments about Juve way back when we were first sniffing about..

Your point about media speculation is well taken but at the same time why shouldn't we be after the top young players?

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Thought Gibli confirmed our interest in him some time back. Ivanovic himself made comments about Juve way back when we were first sniffing about..

Your point about media speculation is well taken but at the same time why shouldn't we be after the top young players?
I never saw anything from our Board that we want to sign Ivanovic or that we are even interested. Ivanovic made some comments but nothing concrete.

We should be interested in young prospects (we already are) but I see Zapata as a much more promising player with Serie A experience.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
never seen this chap play but after seeing him going to chelsea am glad we didn't get him. Ease up on the Secco bashing guys the player didn't prove anything and imo from the beginning he was hardly the answer to the defense.

Anyway,could this mean that carvalho could potentially be available ?

Jul 2, 2006
never seen this chap play but after seeing him going to chelsea am glad we didn't get him. Ease up on the Secco bashing guys the player didn't prove anything and imo from the beginning he was hardly the answer to the defense.

Anyway,could this mean that carvalho could potentially be available ?
This mean Paulo Ferreira available.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I never saw anything from our Board that we want to sign Ivanovic or that we are even interested. Ivanovic made some comments but nothing concrete.
I think there was something because in La Domenica Sportiva, some 2 months ago, they talked about Ivanovic to Juve as a done deal and while the other experts thought it's a good deal Capello was saying that Juve need someone much more experienced than Ivanovic for the defense.

I doubt they'd mention Ivanovic's name just like that in such highly rated calcio show where all the serie A experts and coaches take part, if there wasn't for something more concrete.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I think there was something because in La Domenica Sportiva, some 2 months ago, they talked about Ivanovic to Juve as a done deal and while the other experts thought it's a good deal Capello was saying that Juve need someone much more experienced than Ivanovic for the defense.

I doubt they'd mention Ivanovic's name just like that in such highly rated calcio show where all the serie A experts and coaches take part, if there wasn't for something more concrete.
Maybe we pulled out of the race before though.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Too bad he decided to pick money over playing time because that will be something he won't get at (C)helsea but so be it, if we can keep this up in the league, there will surely be other and better players interested in joining us next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)