Juve89

The Farmer
May 27, 2004
++ [ originally posted by BigGe7 ] ++

Nope, really gotta disagree.
Zlatan is a "good" player.
He can make chances.
But his finishing is terrible.
At least DP scores when he gets the chance.
There's more, but I'm too busy for that right now.
agreed

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by archaon ] ++
we dont judge a plaer purely on his performance on the pitch, we need some players like del piero so our youngster can learn from him
Compare Del Piero to Totti :)

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Man, Trezeguet is so injuryprone...But he is still a good goalscorer. Acutally I am neither for or against. It doesnt matter for me really. It depends if we get a good replacer.

Mar 6, 2005
Well, Barcelona are said to be trailing trez again.. I think we could get around 20 mil for him, and spend 12-15 on gilardino (moggi should be able to do that.. maybe even less.. ) and spend the rest on defense..

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
I can see Trez leaving sooner or later. Let's get a young and better goalscorer who is less injury prone. For example Gilardino (I wish)

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
yeah. Gilardino is the dream. Imagine this trio upfront:

Gilardino - Mutu > then we dont only have the parma trio down in defence, but Parma duo upfront :D

Aug 26, 2003
I think sometimes Trez can be great and the ideal man for us, and other times i am not quiet sure about him!

I like him very much and I think he should stay as he scored many vital goals for us, but on the other hand he is so injury prone and getting a replacement like Gilardino would be more than ok for me!

we will see, what plans moggi and co have.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I think Trez can leave get 20 million off of him plus the money we get from DP, use that money to bring in Cassano without sacrificing Mutu.

Zlatan can't score worth shit, his composure in fron of goal is terrible, but I have a hunch he will greatly improve in his second season here.

Mutu? A creative forward who can score goals, so I don't doubt his finishing.

Cassano? Creative forward with great finish as well.

So it looks pretty good to me. We need the change!

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++
I think Trez can leave get 20 million off of him plus the money we get from DP, use that money to bring in Cassano without sacrificing Mutu.

Zlatan can't score worth shit, his composure in fron of goal is terrible, but I have a hunch he will greatly improve in his second season here.

Mutu? A creative forward who can score goals, so I don't doubt his finishing.

Cassano? Creative forward with great finish as well.

So it looks pretty good to me. We need the change!
About Zlatan, he will improve :thumb:

the rest, i Agree :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)