Sell Trezaguet? (3 Viewers)

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Gilardino would be a dream, but I think his value would be more then we would get for Trezeguet. Besides that David isn't exactly a bad player or anything. If Ibrahimovic would finally start to score everything is in balance and we can use three of Del Piero/Trzeguet/Zlatan/Mutu every match.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
we need all our attackers , everyone has a spicifis role , noone is better than the other , we cant say that zalayeta is better than trez , or zlatan is better than dp
Actually we can say that Zlatan is better than DP!!!

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by legend delpiero ] ++
now i no hes been great for us in the fast but lets face it we need money to buy people like cassano

DP is not exactly worth much so shouldnt we think of offloading trez for good money while hes still got years on contrct and cassano is still available

Hes not exactly firing and Zlatan can easily to his big man job and chip in with goals

Just a thought i had, hes actually not needed by club
For what now?

Codino

The Rival
Jul 21, 2002
u can say nicola berti is better than maradona. but its one thing saying something than proving it on the pitch.

(BTW for those who dont know, nicola played for inter and italy and it was a mistery on how he did so. hahahaha)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Codino ] ++
u can say nicola berti is better than maradona . but its one thing saying something than proving it on the pitch.

(BTW for those who dont know, nicola played for inter and italy and it was a mistery on how he did so. hahahaha)

:D

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by king Ale ] ++

NO we can't.
we need both of them in different roles.
Very true, both are very different players. On the question who I'd rather have in my team I'd have to say Del Piero though, because he is the perfect captain and always seems to have a positive influence on the rest of the squad. Ibrahimovic is a big talent but still needs to learn a lot of things (finishing for example).

Mar 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++
but still needs to learn a lot of things (finishing for example).

so true.. I can't believe the accuracy of Football Manager 2005.. they've got Zlatan as a 12/20 finishing.. (that really sucks..).. and no matter how hard I've tried, even through a save game editor to change his potential to the max, it'll only rise until 14.. Let's hope it isn't so in real life.. :angel:

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Yes honestly we can say that Zlatan is better than DP AT THE MOMENT! He is not a greater player through times. But at the moment, which happens to be the time we are living in, it is Zlatan who is the better of the two.
It seriously needs no discussion. And I still love Del Piero just as much for his past deeds.

Dec 26, 2004
++ [ originally posted by BAH_Bianconero ] ++

so true.. I can't believe the accuracy of Football Manager 2005.. they've got Zlatan as a 12/20 finishing.. (that really sucks..).. and no matter how hard I've tried, even through a save game editor to change his potential to the max, it'll only rise until 14.. Let's hope it isn't so in real life.. :angel:
God this is overrating, Zlatan hardly deserve 2.5/20 and this 0.5 is his improvment under Capello...

GRK

Guitar God
Oct 19, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Orgut ] ++

Actually we can say that Zlatan is better than DP!!!
Nope, really gotta disagree.
Zlatan is a "good" player.
He can make chances.
But his finishing is terrible.
At least DP scores when he gets the chance.
There's more, but I'm too busy for that right now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)