Sell Trezaguet? (1 Viewer)

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++
I think Trez can leave get 20 million off of him plus the money we get from DP, use that money to bring in Cassano without sacrificing Mutu.

Zlatan can't score worth shit, his composure in fron of goal is terrible, but I have a hunch he will greatly improve in his second season here.

Mutu? A creative forward who can score goals, so I don't doubt his finishing.

Cassano? Creative forward with great finish as well.

So it looks pretty good to me. We need the change!
Selling both Del Piero and Trezeguet would be completely ridiculous and disrespectful. Del Piero is a living legend and although I don't like Trezeguet he scored many important goals for us.

And why the hell would we need so much change? We're tied first in Serie A and just knocked Real Madrid out of the CL?!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Romano

May 22, 2004
Trezeguet laments ‘black’ season Monday 28 March, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

France hitman David Trezeguet admits he is experiencing “a black season” after squandering a host of chances against Switzerland.

The 27-year-old has missed much of the season with Juventus through injury and, though he scored on his international return against Sweden last month, was far from his clinical best at the Stade de France on Saturday.

“Personally, I am having a black season,” said Trezeguet, speaking from the French training base at Clairefontaine. “But I still want to be here and I still want to play.”

Trezeguet is set to spearhead the French attack again for Wednesday’s crucial Group 4 clash with Israel in Tel-Aviv, but admitted he would understand if he was dropped.

“If I had to give up my position, that wouldn’t cause any problems for me,” he said. “I am available and more than anything I want the team to win.”

France’s World Cup hopes are now hanging by a thread, and the former Monaco striker admitted that defeat on Wednesday could spell the end.

“If any of the top sides lose a match now, it’s over for them,” Trezeguet said.

“We know we are in difficulty but we also know that we have quality and that is the most important thing.

“All of our players play in top Leagues and have fantastic quality. We’re in a delicate situation but we’ll get ourselves out of it,” he vowed.

- channel4.com

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++

Selling both Del Piero and Trezeguet would be completely ridiculous and disrespectful. Del Piero is a living legend and although I don't like Trezeguet he scored many important goals for us.

And why the hell would we need so much change? We're tied first in Serie A and just knocked Real Madrid out of the CL?!
I wholeheartedly agree.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Trezeguet will leave sooner or later. It's juz a matter of time. Until we find a younger player that is better than him, we would keep him.

Dec 26, 2004
If we sell Trezeguet to get Cassano we will have upfront
DP, Mutu, Cassano, Zlatan, Zalayeta
in other word no guaranteed goal scorer, all (Expect Zala) have great skills all can create a hell of assist but no one will score 15+ per season....
I think it is better if we sell Mutu...

delp_07

Jan 31, 2005
I have a funny feeling that we wont be siging cassano and that we will be signing a certain alberto gilardino. It makes perfect sense when you think about it. Next year may very well be Del Pieros last year as a starter Nedved will be gone, and Mutu and Ibra will be fighting for a spot so why not.

delp_07

Jan 31, 2005
I have a funny feeling that we wont be siging cassano and that we will be signing a certain alberto gilardino. It makes perfect sense when you think about it. Next year may very well be Del Pieros last year as a starter Nedved will be gone, and Mutu and Ibra will be fighting for a spot so why not.

AHKA

May 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++
If we sell Trezeguet to get Cassano we will have upfront
DP, Mutu, Cassano, Zlatan, Zalayeta
in other word no guaranteed goal scorer, all (Expect Zala) have great skills all can create a hell of assist but no one will score 15+ per season....
I think it is better if we sell Mutu...
Yes your right cause we need a player like Trezequet to score the goals for us and none of them is the goalscoring machine like Trez so I think unless we have a player to replace him we shouldn't sell Trez

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)