Sebastian Giovinco (26 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I was in the process of saying "now let Coman play every minute Giovinco would have played" but I realized Coman needs more than 0 minutes.

It's kinda sad though. As if he had no ambitions at all. Maybe he is just pulling a Diamanti

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I was in the process of saying "now let Coman play every minute Giovinco would have played" but I realized Coman needs more than 0 minutes.

It's kinda sad though. As if he had no ambitions at all. Maybe he is just pulling a Diamanti
i'll offer you 7m a year, then I'd like for you to show me your ambition of playing for Torino.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
i'll offer you 7m a year, then I'd like for you to show me your ambition of playing for Torino.
North America is a beautiful place and maybe he needs to gain a little bit of distance to the football circus Europe. Not gonna judge him for that. But I would probably have tried to get into some top10 Bundesliga club assumed he is sick of Italy.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
ah the rival site confirms it too.
I did read something on the front page about a "multi-million dollar transfer fee" as well, but I can't see how that's happening. Looking forward to the details.

Well past time for this guy to be elsewhere. Set for life with that contract!

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I did read something on the front page about a "multi-million dollar transfer fee" as well, but I can't see how that's happening. Looking forward to the details.

Well past time for this guy to be elsewhere. Set for life with that contract!
Read that too but don't see us get a cent for him.

Dec 24, 2012
Good luck to him, I'm not terribly sad to see him go, he was a disappointment considering what could have been.

Anyone know for sure where that leaves us with the UEFA homegrown players rules?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)