Sebastian Giovinco (13 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Bench for now unless we're playing 4-3-3. Its not working out. He is not even close to the player he was last year or even when he was with with us before being loaned out to Parma. 2 completely different players.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Change to 4-3-3 just to suit him though?
I think Giovinco will never truly settle at Juventus. He's a player who needs the team building around him, he's certainly not good enough to warrant that here, he'll be a very lucky man if for some reason we change to 4-3-3.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
enough with the smart ass one touch passes that never gets through, and the constant falling and not getting anything. destroyed every possibillity of us to etablish anything offensivly.

yeah, the whole team except asa and buffon was bad, but gio have been doing the same shit all his matches. this and the chelsea match is about as bad it is possible to play, did nothing right!

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Had an absolute shocker tonight. But I think a lot of us are again getting ahead of ourselves by disbanding him completely as a player. He will be useful, don't give up on him just yet. Tonight, he again in many ways faced a similar problem to the one he did at Stamford Bridge. Playing with his back against the goal, being outnumbered and outmuscled by equally fast personnel. Doesn't help him at all. But worst of all, this was the wrong game for him to play, he should've played Chievo to win his confidence back coz right now, it's probably shattered. Didn't connect with Quag or Vucinic, and was way too selfish at times, as a result of which neither of the three had an impact on tonight's game. Vucinic-Quag against Roma might be a good way to start.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Always felt that he would be out-muscled but hoped that he would roll on the floor a bit more and win some free-kicks or penalties. Not happening at the moment; no biggy. But the annoying part was to see him running away from the ball most of the time like a striker, looking to be on the end of the final pass that never came.

Mirko

Aug 29, 2012
i love the people saying our play doesnt suit him. what should we do break the system we are so sucesful in just to fit in a mediocre player? hate the apologist defending him just because he is from Turin.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Was a poor performance from him. He really struggled with Quag (who was equally ineffectual) and gave the ball away cheaply.

In his defence the attackers really got no support from midfield

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The tactics and individuals(?) certainly did play a part. I remember seeing Barzagli hoof the ball right at the strikers at one point, as if they were supposed to control it. It's easy to defend straight balls into those two.

---------- Post Merged at 22:06 ----------

Because this is Gio's phone?

I had one of those as a little kid :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)