Sebastian Giovinco (12 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mirko

Aug 29, 2012
He is a little Turinese entitled midget. To be compared with Micolli should be a complement for him. Does not deserve this shirt. And worst of all we could have easily passed him off to Fiorentina for Jovetic this season with a little more sense and less listening to the ultras.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I'm very shocked, not at all what I expected from him. Can't stress enough how shocked I am, totally not what I expected when we finaly resigned him.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
omfg horrible. yet people will defend him. he has shown barely anything here besides his 2 goals vs udinese and that match was already over by the time he scored. people will say 'he just needs time to gel'. that's 100% bullshit because Asamoah just came in and is raping and is in a new position too.
Quoted for the motherfucking truth.

venus_isle

Sep 23, 2010
enough with this guy given too many play time...
either bench him or play him at his natural position.

i seriously think that he doesnt add any value to the team at all.
movements are weak, gave away balls too many time, tries so hard to pass his markers but always fail to do so, his shots arent good either..

frick

Apr 4, 2010
There's just no space him. He should have been played in a deeper position. But nevertheless his technique, which should be his main strength beside his speed (which is useless to our game), is much lower than expectations so far. Vucinic has pulled more stunts in a similar position last season.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
We should all calm down. No team plays 100% and today we had a collective mind fart on the field. Giovinco should be singled out no more than the midfielders playing him high passes all game. He was bad, but so was everyone bar 4 players.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Needs to ride the bench for a while. He hasn't really done anything to warrant a spot in the starting lineup, baring two goals against an already defeated (and 10 man) Udinese.

I don't think he is suited to playing in this 3-5-2 set up. He is easily swallowed up by opposition CBs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)