Sebastian Giovinco (58 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
This should be Giovinco's season, he's not too young anymore, players explode at his age and he's not even wearing the number 10 at Juve to feel any pressure. Time can't wait forever.

His positioning wasn't bad like some of you mentioned, he just wasn't playing well as simple as that, no need to complicate things. His passing was poor, weak ball control and a bit too late reading the game with his vision.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Playing decent for 10 minutes against a tired opponent does not prove you deserve a start. Get a grip. 'though I'd play him for the sake of resting Seba or Vooch.
Yes, CL champion Chelsea at Stamford Bridge is just any opponent to make your CL debut against and score off the bench.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I don't see that as knee jerk. I say he definately earned minutes over Paddy Power and Fredirica's boyfriend
It's not and I've always been a believer in Quag since he was beast in 10-11.

Matri will probably get a start in one of the next 2-3 league matches after Chievo match imo.

Bendtner hasn't even earned the right to shit in toilets at JS.

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008
It's not and I've always been a believer in Quag since he was beast in 10-11.

Matri will probably get a start in one of the next 2-3 league matches after Chievo match imo.

Bendtner hasn't even earned the right to shit in toilets at JS.
Bendtner isn't even a Juve player who cares about him. He is hear just for depth purposes. Maybe give him some time in a Coppa ITalia match

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Playing decent for 10 minutes against a tired opponent does not prove you deserve a start. Get a grip. 'though I'd play him for the sake of resting Seba or Vooch.
So what does then? First, people say he needs to earn his playing time over the few mins he gets. Then when he does that, others say, doing well for ten minutes doesn't prove you deserve a start. Pretty sad. To turn and shoot and almost win the game, has nothing to do with tiredness of the opponent. Nor was the nutmeg mind you. You may not like the player or you may think that he is finished, but give credit where it's due.

I don't know about Quag or Gio partnering Vucinic or Matri or Bendtner, all I know is, that we saw some bit of Quag's skill and as a result, he should get a bit more game time coz it might help his and the team's cause. For the weekend, I'd rest Vucinic and not Gio, coz Gio needs to get Chelsea out of his system. Gio-Quag would be a good way to start IMO. Vuci limped off and might be well served with a break.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I wouldn't say Quag is class, just a very good player (before injury), though I wouldn't say that Gio is class too, just a good player.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Quag has been really unlucky tbh. He could've made the leap had his first season at his first top club not ended the way it did. That season, he was class. Anyone remember the header against genoa or bologna was it? Where he got down to head the ball in?? And that backheel in the 2nd or third game of the season??

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Quag has been really unlucky tbh. He could've made the leap had his first season at his first top club not ended the way it did. That season, he was class. Anyone remember the header against genoa or bologna was it? Where he got down to head the ball in?? And that backheel in the 2nd or third game of the season??
He was indeed in top form, but in my books he's still just a very good player, certainly better then the holy giovinco, I hope he builds on this performence and gets more chances in the future, I would much prefer him regain that form and be prefered to giovinco, since it's becoming more and more obvious that gio is reaching his potential which isn't a very big one.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
He was indeed in top form, but in my books he's still just a very good player, certainly better then the holy giovinco, I hope he builds on this performence and gets more chances in the future, I would much prefer him regain that form and be prefered to giovinco, since it's becoming more and more obvious that gio is reaching his potential which isn't a very big one.
True mate. Every goal that season smacked of class.

I hope we give him a run in to find his feet.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Most polarizing thread I've ever been to on the Internet. I bet the mood will be completely different after every game depending on how well he does. One time he'll be the shit and one game he'll be complete shit.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Most polarizing thread I've ever been to on the Internet. I bet the mood will be completely different after every game depending on how well he does. One time he'll be the shit and one game he'll be complete shit.
Please find my post where I had different opinion about him then the current I stated. When he was 20 or so I really had high hopes for him, but I was wrong about his potential.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)