Sebastian Giovinco (9 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Juventino[RUS];3875475 said:
He can't drift enough because of formation
3-5-2 gives plenty opportunity for strikers to float around, but it depends on what instructions he's getting from the coaches.

In a game like today's one, where Juve's wingbacks weren't getting as high up as they normally do, Giovinco and Quagliarella should, to my mind, have tried harder to get into space in wider areas, because the centre of the pitch was very congested.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 9, 2006
3-5-2 gives plenty opportunity for strikers to float around, but it depends on what instructions he's getting from the coaches.

In a game like today's one, where Juve's wingbacks weren't getting as high up as they normally do, Giovinco and Quagliarella should, to my mind, have tried harder to get into space in wider areas, because the centre of the pitch was very congested.
No, it's not. :sergio: Quag was playing very deeply and giovinco was out of position and their partnership is poor

Quaglia18

May 8, 2012
Thank God he isn't wearing the number 10 jersey, that's all I have to say, simply does not deserve it at this point. Only looks good when we are in control, not a game changer whatsoever, was a big fish in a small pond at Parma, a great provincial side player is all he will ever be, sad but true, had great hopes for this guy...guess we will have to keep waiting.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Thank God he isn't wearing the number 10 jersey, that's all I have to say, simply does not deserve it at this point. Only looks good when we are in control, not a game changer whatsoever, was a big fish in a small pond at Parma, a great provincial side player is all he will ever be, sad but true, had great hopes for this guy...guess we will have to keep waiting.
:dielaugh:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
He has indeed been poor so far, but I really don't get why he is playing with his back towards goal, looking to receive the ball there. He should be dropping back the ball and running with it.

I don't know if this is his idea or Conte's, but it isn't working.

Jul 28, 2002
Harsh as usual from Juventuz.

Yes he was poor and I'm no Gio fanboy, but he provided more link up than quagmire and Vucinic combined. Do we really expect the we man to do an Henry and link the play on his own? He should be used to probe the gaps like he did early on.

This dual striker in a 352 still needs refinement. It is no coincidence we have struggled over the years as we have not had the consistent partnerships built for a while.

Gio has clear physical limitation for all to see, therefore we should maximise his best attributes and not let him sink due to the perplexing idea he can hustle 3 defenders all the time without close link up.

Against fio the midfield was out fought and isolated Gio And Quag. Vucinic did sod all when he came on as he was everywhere and no where.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011

Yes he was poor and I'm no Gio fanboy, but he provided more link up than quagmire and Vucinic combined. Do we really expect the we man to do an Henry and link the play on his own? He should be used to probe the gaps like he did early on.

This dual striker in a 352 still needs refinement. It is no coincidence we have struggled over the years as we have not had the consistent partnerships built for a while.

Gio has clear physical limitation for all to see, therefore we should maximise his best attributes and not let him sink due to the perplexing idea he can hustle 3 defenders all the time without close link up.

Against fio the midfield was out fought and isolated Gio And Quag. Vucinic did sod all when he came on as he was everywhere and no where.
What's perplexing is the amount of wrong in this post.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005

:confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)