Sebastian Giovinco (13 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Thanks for the goals ,
but he wasnt that great yesterday ,
1st goal was a lucky goal , 2nd goal is better though .

still dislike him faq
Still cant be luckier than Pazzini's 2nd goal right? Giovinco definitely has talent and has matured.
Give Giovinco more time, and everybody here will love him.
Once he develops an understanding with Vucinic, both of them will explode.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
At the very least, im pretty sure he has the skills to go against any defender. Im not worried about his skills, but his state of mind. If he is focused and tranquil, with the monsters he has behind him, no one will be able to stop us. IM sure of it.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
We need to plan a way to get his ass back. He says he won't do any more ava bets with us two. We gotta let the waters settle for a bit. And then we will bide our time and bite back when he is least expecting it. Because revenge is a dish best served cold.

vaper

Aug 26, 2012
If he scored that goal from the middle of the box where he was twisted and turning. I would of said he was ready for the number 10 now. Hes been selected for the nationals so lets see how he goes.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
We need to plan a way to get his ass back. He says he won't do any more ava bets with us two. We gotta let the waters settle for a bit. And then we will bide our time and bite back when he is least expecting it. Because revenge is a dish best served cold.
He said that? ahaha
All good, we'll catch 'em slipping, but that avatar he gave you is haaaarsh. Damn :lol: what did you bet on?

I am John

The Anallist
May 1, 2012
He scored the first goal like a poacher, kinda nice to see since Vucinic would lack the instinct to do the same.
If he keeps hungry for goals like this while maintaining his composure he can do great in Juve.

Donsazio

Feb 26, 2006
He WILL have a good season. Him and Vucinic are such a dynamic front two that can cause defenses so many problems. If Giovinco keeps up his eye for goal after yesterday, we should be ok. I reckon him and Vucinic will cause Chelsea problems come September 19th :tup:

Aug 1, 2003
it's good to see him and mirko linking up better now as time passes on, they could be real dangerous. my only concern is that say vs napoli (I think?) he was never the first to get to the ball, and also against stronger defenders his stature is a hindrance for him to keep the ball.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)