Sebastian Giovinco (19 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
And they're off!:

Sebastian Giovinco- 2 games 2 goals 0 Assists

Stevan Jovetic- 2 games 3 goals 0 Assists

Interesting to know who comes out on top at the end of the season.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I'm very glad he broke his duck at the club this season. The goals really helped settle his nerves. Hope he can hit his stride herron in. What impressed me today was his work ethic, even that second goal, not everyone would've gone for it. Especially not someone with such a short pair of legs. My man of the match.

---------- Post added 03.09.2012 at 03:10 ----------

And they're off!:

Sebastian Giovinco- 2 games 2 goals 0 Assists

Stevan Jovetic- 2 games 3 goals 0 Assists

Interesting to know who comes out on top at the end of the season.
The one leading right now. :D

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Plus Jovetic is playing for freaking Fiorentina. I'm really sad we screwed up the Berbatov deal, I think JoJo will never go to any other Italian team.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The truth IMO is that the best that could have happened to him was the loan....even when i was mad as hell when i read the reports of it finally happening, even more after i realized it was a cheap co-own, a clear indicator of the board wanting to dispatch him.
Juventus was never going to give him a proper chance without Conte around. If Conte would have been here instead of fearra or ranieri , maybe Giovinco would be a start now. But also maybe conte was not prepared for us by that time. Anyways, alot of "IFs".

The thing is that he gained precious playing time in those 2 seasons and now he knows what he is capable of and what he is good at.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
I like his one touch play, though his players dont understand him quite well yet. 3-5-2 needs technical players like Gio and Mirko if fit theyd start all games.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I was impressed by how much better player he has become. The loans and the playtime that came with it definatly made him a much better and complete player.

That second goal, was pure class

That action, reminded me of a younger del piero

If he does this in the big games, i'll take back anything i ever said against him

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
He looked really good. I wanna see how he does against a full team before saying he's awesome. But if he keeps it up, he'll be a great asset to have.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)