Sebastian Giovinco (15 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Very impressive. This kid is really better than I thougt, and I don't say just because of this last match.

I already knew he was very quick and great at set pieces and finishing with both legs. But actually he's stronger, smarter, and with a softer touch than I thought.

I mean, he can be a complete player. His ceilling is much higher than I thought. He's already the best finisher among strikers in the squad.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Not spot on. The same mistakes will keep reoccurring, so moving on is not an option. This sort of nonsense should be highlighted as it is an issue that will be a perpetual talking point.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
:tup:

It's basically what good goalscorers do, make sure you're not static and rooted to the ground. Amauri wouldn't have moved his legs, only applause the shot.
:agree:

I was impressed, it was real poachers instinct.

And that chance he hit over from Vucinic's pass in the second half would have been great.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
This season will hopefully be the season that Giovinco makes himself worthy of the #10 jersey. He has all the characteristics to be that guy with his background and his playing style.
Please not again....it's too soon for anyone to wear that shirt.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Good goals from gio, thought he was quite bad until his goal. Hopefully he Will continue to improve.

Coundnt have met Udinese at a better time, and the Red was almost Too much. Udinese is def a much weaker team this year.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I told you he'd score but I didn't expect him to score two goals :D

I'm glad he's starting to link up with Vucinic and the rest of the team well. I don't want to watch wooden Matri or Quag as they're bad for our playstyle. They need to improve tbh and play together more if we don't want to be embarrassed in our first match against Chelsea. I can't imagine Matri or Quag start against them that would be a disaster.

Seba Man of the match today I expect him to keep this form, he got the pressure off himself, so he should play more with team (last match he was a bit selfish) and be more effective. He definitely needs to improve his movement but other than that I'm very happy for him.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Glad he has made it in the game now.

But seriously, good performance from him today and nice for him to get the two goals. It'll settle him down, as he was getting frustrated in the game against Parma.

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
I like how you keep calling him names :D
It's a cute one though. My friend used to call her little sister that. :D

---------- Post added 02.09.2012 at 15:56 ----------

Glad he has made it in the game now.But seriously, good performance from him today and nice for him to get the two goals. It'll settle him down, as he was getting frustrated in the game against Parma.
I like him so far!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)