Sebastian Giovinco (3 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
No one has been defending him and no hater was saying anything. My comment was about gloating and I showed you where it was.

I did not see the game and I obviously have no opinion whatsoever about him or his game

It shows damn well that you are the sensitive one who got irritated by comment and for the nth time in the past week or so I kindly ask you to put me on your ignore list, I am totally not interested in your replies. I told you before yet you are still on my ass. Fuck off already.

How am I the sensitive one when you're crying and hating on Giovinco with every chance you can get?

I don't mind debating on a forum, butyou have your imaginary reasons and bitch out every time someone calls you out on your mindless Giovinco hating and aren't able to do so.

It's a forum, if you don't want to be replied too, don't post.

Put me on your ignore or else fuck off and take a reply when you post something.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I've been drinking...heavy...

Just want to say...unbiasly

I have an unusual affection towards gio vinci but also mirko.

Bless them both and god speed

---------- Post added 04.08.2012 at 22:51 ----------

May the best SS win

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
How am I the sensitive one when you're crying and hating on Giovinco with every chance you can get?

I don't mind debating on a forum, butyou have your imaginary reasons and bitch out every time someone calls you out on your mindless Giovinco hating and aren't able to do so.

It's a forum, if you don't want to be replied too, don't post.

Put me on your ignore or else fuck off and take a reply when you post something.
Will you fucking show me where was the last time I hated on Giovinco? I mentioned gloating and it seemed I touched a nerve, you sensitive one.

Anyway I am done with you, you can quote me and reply all you want, I ain't spending any time on you anymore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)