Sebastian Giovinco (19 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I'm too lazy to do that right now but I suspect everyone knows what I'm talking about.

I wonder if Gio is still waiting for Ale's call.
No you don't, thats the thing. This whole what Gio said about Juve has been overblown x100. You just go by what other people say and think of the matter.

Stop spamming the thread and move on. Or travel to Italy and say it to his face and get it over with.

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
He just loves to tease. He doesn't realize he looks like an asshole while doing that, but I still love him to bits.

---------- Post added 05.08.2012 at 00:06 ----------

Marchisio never had haters. It was his fanboys that wanted it to look like that, so they'd share their "glory" with gloating.
Not true!

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Oh wait! I don't even have to quote the midget. Does anyone remember when he posted those pics of Milan fans on facebook? EPIC!

Or how he backed Milan to beat us in the race for the Scudetto!

---------- Post added 05.08.2012 at 00:48 ----------

No you don't, thats the thing. This whole what Gio said about Juve has been overblown x100. You just go by what other people say and think of the matter.

Stop spamming the thread and move on. Or travel to Italy and say it to his face and get it over with.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Butthurt much?

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
I'm too lazy to do that right now but I suspect everyone knows what I'm talking about.

I wonder if Gio is still waiting for Ale's call.
I dont care what you might be able to find if you'd take that time to do so. I heard he said he always loved Juve and it's no secret the club has changed a lot since Agnelli took over, right? When blaming "juventus" you don't blame the fans or the players you blame the management. This new management is welcoming Giovinco and so we, the fans, welcome him as well. It's a bit like being an arsenal fan and love the club but hate the board...

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
At this point this thread is not about what he said or not. Its about being right or wrong, annoyed with the fanboys, gloating, people that hate gloaters, haters, lovers and trolling.

I mean clearly, the Italian Juve fans cheer for him and support him.

---------- Post added 05.08.2012 at 00:57 ----------

Oh wait! I don't even have to quote the midget. Does anyone remember when he posted those pics of Milan fans on facebook? EPIC!

Or how he backed Milan to beat us in the race for the Scudetto!

---------- Post added 05.08.2012 at 00:48 ----------

:lol: :lol: :lol: Butthurt much?
I'm not butthurt, I just find what you said really stupid and at this point very boring.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Seba played well again, promising sign for our club; Giovinco should be a significant contributor this season.

Would be awesome if this thread wasn't just two sides sniping at each other all season.

Primitive

Jul 21, 2011
Im very curios to see how all these haters will cope when Giovi becomes a key figure for us this season :D FUCK all that happened he is with us on his own will, he is from our academy and most importantly(someone have to say it) one of the few(NO ONE CAN EVEN COME CLOSE TO HIM) who can replace Alex..

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
True. But for example, jjust look at the tags of this thread. When things are like this that even the forum crew dish him so hard, its difficult to have a pacific enviroment here.

Hopefully the rest of the juve fans worldwide will embrace him and support him as long as he doesnt turn into an amauri or something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)