Sebastian Giovinco (15 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
I like what i saw, wiil fit in nicely with our style, the main difference between him and Vucinic iS that Gio don't hold to the ball for a long time and prefers to play those one touch passes that keep our rythm high.
I'm glad we got him back :tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It's not my problem that you get so sensitive every time someone comes to defend Giovinco.

You want hate on him without anyone trying to defend him.

No one is gloating, just saying he had a good game today but of course some of you "haters who have reasons" think otherwise.
No one has been defending him and no hater was saying anything. My comment was about gloating and I showed you where it was.

I did not see the game and I obviously have no opinion whatsoever about him or his game

It shows damn well that you are the sensitive one who got irritated by comment and for the nth time in the past week or so I kindly ask you to put me on your ignore list, I am totally not interested in your replies. I told you before yet you are still on my ass. Fuck off already.

---------- Post added 04.08.2012 at 23:43 ----------

Hydde is definitely one of the most arrogant of the bunch.
Joe did not see Hydde's post obviously.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
WΏΏdy;3792553 said:
Aite, so screw Giovinco because its not him that deserves credit for anything he does, its the fanboys that deserve all the accolades obviously. They are the reason for his brilliant display or a assist or a goal or a standing blowjob.

Today's 00G00A Man of the match :

Its a tie between Hydde and Hustini.

Everyone apologise to them, yea even you Suns and Kasaki.
What did I just walk into?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Its a competition between the fanboys, each will now try to outdo the other to claim a high place in the society and be called as the ultimate fanboy. You are just jelous you are not considered a part of something important or have a number 1 fanboy status of any player on the forum.

At the end of the season the guy with most number of MOM is crowned as the ultimate fanboi.

The winners so far,

Hydde/Hustini (1)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

hhahaha

Im not arrogant. ask gray and any other elder of this forum who has been around since forever if i have been arrogant since i joined here.

It amazes me how this forum has been filled with bunch of haters and trolls. Its sad really, and how it has changed from the old times.

But u deserve all this.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
What did I just walk into?
You are late, your fellow fanboys outdid you. Good luck claiming the credit next time if you want to.

---------- Post added 05.08.2012 at 03:26 ----------

hhahaha

Im not arrogant. ask gray and any other elder of this forum who has been around since forever if i have been arrogant since i joined here.

It amazes me how this forum has been filled with bunch of haters and trolls. Its sad really, and how it has changed from the old times.

But u deserve all this.
Exactly. Klin cannot be more wrong.

You are not arrogant, just a sibling of RUS who got seperated at birth.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
WΏΏdy;3792597 said:
Its a competition between the fanboys, each will now try to outdo the other to claim a high place in the society and be called as the ultimate fanboy. You are just jelous you are not considered a part of something important or have a number 1 fanboy status of any player on the forum.

At the end of the season the guy with most number of MOM is crowned as the ultimate fanboi.

The winners so far,

Hydde/Hustini (1)
I think it's not fair to put Hustini and Hydde in the same category.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
hhahaha

But u deserve all this.
It's changed, and I wonder why you're still here if it pisses you off this much?

No one has the right to gloat. As I previous said, it's the lowest a man can go, and only the scummest of the scum of people do it. The fact that you don't realize it speaks volume about you.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
He just loves to tease. He doesn't realize he looks like an asshole while doing that, but I still love him to bits.

---------- Post added 05.08.2012 at 00:06 ----------

I see that Giovinco has replaced Marchisio as the most hated player here who has the more attacked supporters.

Gloating is the same as hating.
Marchisio never had haters. It was his fanboys that wanted it to look like that, so they'd share their "glory" with gloating.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
He just loves to tease. He doesn't realize he looks like an asshole while doing that, but I still love him to bits.

---------- Post added 05.08.2012 at 00:06 ----------

Marchisio never had haters. It was his fanboys that wanted it to look like that, so they'd share their "glory" with gloating.
I love him too :heart: but a post that is a contender has to be in the list.

And yea, marchisio was never hated, its just the fanboys who like to act like their player is a victim and arrange kitty parties patting each other on the back on how bravely they defended their man. I was wondering if the marchisio fanboys would feel left out by all the attention Giovinco was getting. Epic showdown!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
It's changed, and I wonder why you're still here if it pisses you off this much?

No one has the right to gloat. As I previous said, it's the lowest a man can go, and only the scummest of the s$#@! of people do it. The fact that you don't realize it speaks volume about you.
oh but u all get the right to troll , hate and denigrate our players?
dont come with that shid

---------- Post added 04.08.2012 at 18:23 ----------

In the eyes of the fanboys you are a hater if you try to evaluate a player from a [more] neutral standpoint. Which saddens me.

Not at all, thats nothing compared with the endless trolling this thread has got :lol:

---------- Post added 04.08.2012 at 18:24 ----------

WΏΏdy;3792646 said:
I love him too :heart: but a post that is a contender has to be in the list.

And yea, marchisio was never hated, its just the fanboys who like to act like their player is a victim and arrange kitty parties patting each other on the back on how bravely they defended their man. I was wondering if the marchisio fanboys would feel left out by all the attention Giovinco was getting. Epic showdown!
hahahaha go on go on!!!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Whatever. I'm not interested in going on with this conversation, especially with you.
Perfect! Just dont come here depicting me as the evil who corrodes this forum cuz im faaar from it. I just love to troll here because well, you are trolls XD.
But let make pace and lets make love from now on :D!

It was a general statement and has nothing to do with this threads troll vs. fanboy.
Fair enough. Time will tell.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)