Sebastian Giovinco (19 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The normal Giovinco appreciators are fine, its just the disgusting gloating that gets to most of us.
False.
You are just masking what has really went on here, which is the absurd wave of hate he has reveived since those moronic comments from him, which were indeed moronic.

No one here started gloating just for the sake of it to annoy people. If someone has gloated, it has been a sort of response to the mass of trolling that goes around here.

The guy had some fans in the beggining, and also some doubsters. After a year or so in our first team he got loaned because XYZ reasons and some didnt agree with it, some did. But after his comments , the real flow of hate began and has not stopped since, even when that happened long time ago.

There has been a lot of factors also, but that is the big summary of it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
If that is not gloating, I don't know what is
I told you so.I told you so.I told you so.I told you so.I told you so.I told you so.I told you so.I told you so.I told you so.I told you so.I told you so.I told you so.

That's gloating.^

I'm saying, for all the "Fuck Giovinco's" out there, it must be a tough pill to swallow seeing someone they apparently couldn't stand being here in a Juve shirt, starting and doing everything his "fanboys" have been saying all along.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
False.
You are just masking what has really went on here, which is the absurd wave of hate he has reveived since those moronic comments from him, which were indeed moronic.

No one here started gloating just for the sake of it to annoy people. If someone has gloated, it has been a sort of response to the mass of trolling that goes around here.

The guy had some fans in the beggining, and also some doubsters. After a year or so in our first team he got loaned because XYZ reasons and some didnt agree with it, some did. But after his comments , the real flow of hate began and has not stopped since, even when that happened long time ago.

There has been a lot of factors also, but that is the big summary of it.
Seriously are you trying to take the title of the most disgusting, annoying gloater from Hustini?

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I haven't had a chance to watch the full match yet (just highlights) but I can already see some of the usual members up to their bullshit again.
:lol: Can't wait for that.

Btw, good plan by Conte. Play Gio as much as possible so we can get a good price for him, hopefully during the winter mercatto. By then it will inflate a lot since it's winter and also we'll have Vucinic fresh to go for the second half of the season, which is obviously when he plays best. :tup: Such a smart coach.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
:lol: Can't wait for that.

Btw, good plan by Conte. Play Gio as much as possible so we can get a good price for him, hopefully during the winter mercatto. By then it will inflate a lot since it's winter and also we'll have Vucinic fresh to go for the second half of the season, which is obviously when he plays best. :tup: Such a smart coach.
:lol: :tup:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I love you Hustini, I made this post before I agreed to stop the drama with you :D

Relax dude, I love you...jus hate your gloating about your favourite, bald headed, vertically challenged superstar.
I love you too.:)

I will chill with the gloating, you can tell JCK as well so you guys aren't name dropping my ass in every thread.:D

---------- Post added 04.08.2012 at 21:51 ----------

And tell Ahmed to pull the stick out of his ass too cuz I'm sensing beef there too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)