Sebastian Giovinco (25 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
gio played well today, but malaga was weak. not really saying much.

de ceglie is the weak link in this juve, alongside matri. he should get someone better.
marrone was played out of position, but he is not better than vidal, pirlo, marchisio or asamoha. my guess is pogba will get more chances in midf. than marrone.

marchisio is good, but he better watch out for asamoha.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Bah! its just a friendly!:shifty: Bah! its just a friendly!:agree: Bah! its just a friendly!:nico: Bah! its just a friendly!:shifty: Bah! its just a friendly!:agree: Bah! its just a friendly!:nico: Bah! its just a friendly!:shifty: Bah! its just a friendly!:agree: Bah! its just a friendly!:nico: Bah! its just a friendly!:shifty: Bah! its just a friendly!:agree: Bah! its just a friendly!:nico:

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
How can people claim Marchisio should watch out after a math where Vidal displayed a horrible performance? People here rate players on appearance, age and personality rather than performances and statistics. Im not starting the Marchisio vs Vidal talk but TBH it pisses me off when people come here and post RANDOM evaluations such as Asamoah to replace Marchisio, Pogba being better then Marrone, Vucinic to play ahead of Matri - the only true CF we have in the squad and who just scored 2 goals.. :sergio:

Giovinco started tons of contra attacks for us and did very good TBH. Everyone was good today - we beat Malaga 2-0 (and it's not a bad team at all with a very respected coach as well)

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Gloating is the lowest level a human being can go.
Nah none's gloating ,just appreciating his perfomance today but ofcourse haters will say anything they feel like.

---------- Post added 05.08.2012 at 02:58 ----------

And i'm hardly a Gio fanboy

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
wonder what will happen if he actually scores or makes and assist in a game that counts
Pages and pages of gloating, it's so typical.

---------- Post added 04.08.2012 at 23:31 ----------

Who's gloating?
Nah none's gloating ,just appreciating his perfomance today but ofcourse haters will say anything they feel like.

---------- Post added 05.08.2012 at 02:58 ----------

And i'm hardly a Gio fanboy
If that is not gloating, I don't know what is

Damn, must be hard for some to see him playing well here.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I have my reasons, it's not my problem if your thick skull refuses to accept them.
It's not my problem that you get so sensitive every time someone comes to defend Giovinco.

You want hate on him without anyone trying to defend him.

No one is gloating, just saying he had a good game today but of course some of you "haters who have reasons" think otherwise.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
How can people claim Marchisio should watch out after a math where Vidal displayed a horrible performance? People here rate players on appearance, age and personality rather than performances and statistics. Im not starting the Marchisio vs Vidal talk but TBH it pisses me off when people come here and post RANDOM evaluations such as Asamoah to replace Marchisio, Pogba being better then Marrone, Vucinic to play ahead of Matri - the only true CF we have in the squad and who just scored 2 goals.. :sergio:

Giovinco started tons of contra attacks for us and did very good TBH. Everyone was good today - we beat Malaga 2-0 (and it's not a bad team at all with a very respected coach as well)
at least we are not contradicting ourself....

May 22, 2007
I gave up reading some of the shit posted in the match thread after a few pages.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Aite, so screw Giovinco because its not him that deserves credit for anything he does, its the fanboys that deserve all the accolades obviously. They are the reason for his brilliant display or a assist or a goal or a standing blowjob.

Today's 00G00A Man of the match :

Its a tie between Hydde and Hustini.

Everyone apologise to them, yea even you Suns and Kasaki.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)