Sebastian Giovinco (25 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
What has Gio done to deserve it? Nothing. And RVP with Jojo are way better and if they come, Gio will get his ass benched so yeah. No way that midget fuck should get #10. It would be an insult to numbers all over the universe.

Jul 1, 2010
What has Gio done to deserve it? Nothing. And RVP with Jojo are way better and if they come, Gio will get his ass benched so yeah. No way that midget fuck should get #10. It would be an insult to numbers all over the universe.
Currently? No. Based on potential? Perhaps.

Giovinco had a better season in any case.

I doubt he'll get benched, I think he's going to be one of our most important players.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Currently? No. Based on potential? Perhaps.

Giovinco had a better season in any case.

I doubt he'll get benched, I think he's going to be one of our most important players.
If Jojo comes, he definitely will be. If RVP comes, he may not.

No comparison between the midget and montenegrin imo.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We didn't spend 11m on our own player :)howler: ) just to bench him all over again.

He is in Conte's plans so let it go people.

Let.It.Go.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
our number 10 should be

1. a talented football player
2. not a spineless bald creature
You can call him a spineless bald creature, or whatever makes you feel better.

But he is a quality football player, and you're just being biased or lying if you say that.

What has RVP and Jojo done to deserve it? They haven't done anything for Juventus yet.

Giovinco is coming back to play, and play a lot. He's not going to be on that bench.

Anyways, I believe no one deserves it right now. Giovinco #12 and Jojo/RVP/Dzeko/Whoever to have #9 or #11.

We'll see after next season.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
You can call him a spineless bald creature, or whatever makes you feel better.

But he is a quality football player, and you're just being biased or lying if you say that.

oh he can be a quality player all he wants, and when he actually does something in our shirt i'll be the first to say "that was good". If/when(hopefully) he gets sold, even if he scores 50 goals in his first season here I'll still be glad because I can't stand his fucking guts.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
oh he can be a quality player all he wants, and when he actually does something in our shirt i'll be the first to say "that was good". If/when(hopefully) he gets sold, even if he scores 50 goals in his first season here I'll still be glad because I can't stand his fucking guts.
Fair enough.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
i want him to play good just to the extend that our result is secured, anything further than that I want him to fail at. If I could somehow know that we were going to win the game regardless off, I'd love to see him falling every time he takes a step.

I know, it's a sick relationship. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)