Sebastian Giovinco (9 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Actually I think Giovinco can easily bench Mirko. Just look at last season's numbers (both goals and assists).

Anyways as long as both of them can help the team eventually, we'd be more than satisfied....

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
He better not be given Ale's number. We should boycott buying jerseys with his name on it, if that's the case :stuckup:

PS I secretly hope he'll be used to get Jojo.

enzo

May 14, 2012
Actually, we don't even know what position/role Giovinco will play in Conte's vision. I doubt he will replace Vucinic as a striker, he rather will add some creativity to the game. And it's definitely good to have options here.

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
Jun 4, 2011
Still F U C K GIOVINCO :D

Seriously it would be interesting to see him with this juve. liked him most with dynamic team like Ferrara's 4-2-3-1 but the guy ruined every thing when he turned this formation off. anyway welcome back Gio.

Ha check that avatar!

Didn't know that Robert De Niro Played for Juventus. :spliff:

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
He was clearly overpriced. He's not worth more than 15M... should be between 12/15M.

Anyway, fucking Inter could be gambling or not, but I think it's worthy paying 4M+ just not to run the risk of seeing this guy succeeding there.

He'll have to prove he's capable of playing in Juventus. He's definitely going to be useful troughout the season, but I don't think he has what it takes to become a regular starter. I hope he does, though.

PS: I also don't like his face. There's just something weird about this kid...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)