Sebastian Giovinco (25 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Still F U C K GIOVINCO :D

Seriously it would be interesting to see him with this juve. liked him most with dynamic team like Ferrara's 4-2-3-1 but the guy ruined every thing when he turned this formation off. anyway welcome back Gio.

Mar 24, 2006
Moggi on Giovinco: if the figures mentioned are true (11 million euros for half of the player) seems to be an operation without sense

Moggi: At 11 million I'd leave it Giovinco at Parma, with the money I would buy someone a bit stronger physically, a scorer.

Moggi: This team lacks a Trezeguet, not a fantasist, a missing 20 goals a season scorer...
Wholeheartedly agree , Moggi said it he would leave Jewfucko rot at Parma if it was up to him :juventus:

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
is gio really our "star" forward signing?

we paid to much for a bench player
I compare him pretty much to Asamoah? Do you think Asamoah is a bench player? He was brought for depth and alternatives when other players don't show up. So they don't have an automate start next game. It's very healthy competition. Gio will compete with Vucinic and Pepe. So there will be a lot of rotation.
Still F U C K GIOVINCO :D

Seriously it would be interesting to see him with this juve. liked him most with dynamic team like Ferrara's 4-2-3-1 but the guy ruined every thing when he turned this formation off. anyway welcome back Gio.
I still remember the game vs Bordo when he played Marchisio instead of Giovinco in 4-2-3-1. I think that was the last time Juve played 4-2-3-1 under Ferrara.
Imagine if he flops , lovers will be mad :p
Imagine if he shines haters will be mad :p!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)