Sebastian Giovinco (30 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jul 20, 2012
If we were to get tevez and gio were to hit his form we could play a front trio of tevez-llorente-gio or we could play a 4-2-3-1
Marchisio-pogba
Vidal-tevez-gio
Llorente

The second one looks amazing if gio hits his form

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
amauri at the top of his form scored some goals from gio's crosses from the wing. Hopefully Llorente will do the same thing. Gio scared the shit out of Chelski's defence in CL about 3 years ago when he played as a winger. Our team lacks a skilled crosser and Gio is good at it as well as running between defenders so why not? It's still better than watching him got bullied in the box in this past season. If it didn't work out then we have no regrets to sell him to help our limited transfer kitty.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
amauri at the top of his form scored some goals from gio's crosses from the wing. Hopefully Llorente will do the same thing. Gio scared the shit out of Chelski's defence in CL about 3 years ago when he played as a winger. Our team lacks a skilled crosser and Gio is good at it as well as running between defenders so why not? It's still better than watching him got bullied in the box in this past season. If it didn't work out then we have no regrets to sell him to help our limited transfer kitty.
:touched:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
“It was a nice bit of revenge. Not in the face of the critics, but for me.

“It is since the start of my career that it has been said that I can’t play at the highest levels. I don’t agree with that, but doesn’t interest me that much.”

“I would be disappointed if the relationship with the Juventus fans has been damaged, I’ll look to win them back by scoring more goals.”
This is the kind of comments i dont wanna hear from him. He needs to leave those feelings behind..he needs to concentrate and look forward...to play for himself and to be at peace with himself.... not to please anybody.

This kind of things take the best from him.

Jul 10, 2006
I wonder when was the last time someone scored their first goal for the Azzurri while wearing #10?

Anyways, hard to believe he's just now getting into the net for Italy on his 16th cap.

I'm happy for him, but he shouldn't be talking about the club right now. Unless it's obviously positive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)