Sebastian Giovinco (18 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He's here because he's youngest (lol youngest at 26), good wages, still a lot of future as player and most importantly very versatile. Could be used on the wing, as striker and trequartista.
he should try to embrace the wings and make it his house.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
He'll perform better this season now that expectations of him have been lowered and he has gained more experience under high pressure.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
He'll perform better this season now that expectations of him have been lowered and he has gained more experience under high pressure.
I think so too. And he's pretty much been confirmed for next season, so no point in turning this thread into a "SELL"-fest! It just won't happen.

One of Quag, Matri and Vucinic will be sold, and if we bring in Jovetic, I believe two of them will be sold.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Juve will be better bc he will not play much. Must do wonders for our attackers selfesteem if we get 3 new attackers in one transferwindow.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
No dude :pokerface:

I think we seriously need to make him work. His quick ne twos could be of good use on the wings..and there he is less likely to end facetanking the enemy defender´s chests.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)