scudetto party from Torino. (1 Viewer)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Sorry to be Debbie Downer the Mod here, but can we avoid the Badass-Janna faux relationship mocking for a while here? They've posted some cool pics and videos, and instead this thread has gone off the rails on a trollfest.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
Thank you badass and janna for sharing. You have NO idea what seeing it meant to me. I remember the days when I did not have cable tv and I had to rely on whenever the local stations decided to show matches. I used to be sad a lot back then because most of the time it meant only getting to see Juve when they played CL and forever missing out on being Serie A Champions. I am so grateful to you both for the joy you brought me tonight. *much hugs and kisses* :touched: <3 to both of you.

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
I second what Risa says. There's nothing like being there. The next best thing is having one of us on the Tuz be there and document for the rest of us. :D

I remember when I posted pics and video from the last Coppa Italia Juve played in...

http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/6889-Coppa-Italia-Final-delle-Alpi?p=443148#post443148

That's what it's all about. :agree:
Thank you!!! :D The vids aren't working though for some reason but I did get to see the pics.

I intend to be at that stadium and see them play in person one day!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
That was 2 years before YouTube even existed. :lol:

Yeah, I should try to dig them up and put them on YouTube now though...

OP
Bezzy

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
  • Thread Starter #134
    You guys have no idea how much effort it cost me to put the flag as close and high as possible to the bus. I overstretched my arm all the time and so on people try to catch the flag and getting pushed all the time and then it makes me feel good it at least made it a little bit on the internet beside forums.

Grazie Mirko and Paulino for making the weekend even more perfect.

tyouto

catenaccio
    Aug 8, 2011
    Yes I know my handwriting sucks but who cares I was their great pics and memories remember the flag Andy or me where caring cos U only see that of me on the videos. And Andy is right the moment we were so close at the bus it felt better then sex.
    yo chill out, i'm happy for both of you :D

Aug 1, 2003
    You guys have no idea how much effort it cost me to put the flag as close and high as possible to the bus. I overstretched my arm all the time and so on people try to catch the flag and getting pushed all the time and then it makes me feel good it at least made it a little bit on the internet beside forums.

Grazie Mirko and Paulino for making the weekend even more perfect.
    great job girl :)

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
    May 22, 2009
    Sorry to be Debbie Downer the Mod here, but can we avoid the Badass-Janna faux relationship mocking for a while here? They've posted some cool pics and videos, and instead this thread has gone off the rails on a trollfest.
    :tup:

It has gone from slightly amusing to incredibly tedious.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
    Great stuff guys, I'm happy for you it seems you had a really great time! I wanted to go to the last match myself, but this stuff called life interfered :(

Really nice photos :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)