scudetto party from Torino. (2 Viewers)

OP
Bezzy

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
  • Thread Starter #83
    :disagree:

I'm mad at both of you. If you want me to forgive you PM me and tell me why you didn't have sex. I want both versions of the story. NOW! :(

---------- Post added 14.05.2012 at 22:13 ----------

Oh, and did Badass mention Marcelo to Vidal?
    Alen :sheik:
    badass regret he didn't make a banner for vidal. he wanted to write on it hey Vidal I know Marcello. :D

---------- Post added 14.05.2012 at 22:21 ----------

The awkward moment when you don't know how to count to 30 in Italian..
    i didn't knew it so counted in spanish :D

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    I'm really happy you witnessed the celebrations, but I'm mad at you for not informing me about the trip. Maybe I'd have joined you and Janna.

Oh, and did you get to see Vidal live? It must have been some experience.
    he was sat next to Pepe on the front of the bus, although you couldn't hear i was shouting Vidaaaaaaaaallllllll before the Pepe song came into play

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    I know exactly why she counted in Spanish :lol:

Janna doesn't know Italian. They started with uno, due, tre, quatro, cinque..... She noticed that it's similar to Spanish (uno, dos, tres, cuatro, cinco), which I assume is a language she knows or has a basic knowledge of, and it came natural to her to continue counting in Spanish instead of Dutch or English.

OP
    Bezzy

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
    Jun 5, 2010
  • Thread Starter #92
    I know exactly why she counted in Spanish :lol:

Janna doesn't know Italian. They started with uno, due, tre, quatro, cinque..... She noticed that it's similar to Spanish (uno, dos, tres, cuatro, cinco), which I assume is a language she knows or has a basic knowledge of, and it came natural to her to continue counting in Spanish instead of Dutch or English.
    that is exactly how it is. it is almost the same i did remember to say trenta as last instead of treinta. but to be honest spanish and italian are very close in many parts.

and yes I followed a 6 months Spanish course so know the basic stuff.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    man i cant believe im re watching everything i filmed all in one go trying to cut out loose parts, but it looks like the film will be at least 2 hrs 30 mins long. Damn might as well release this on Dvd or something! just had a good :lol: where we sing about Galliani and the photograph

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    Stop ignoring us and tell us you banged her, Andy. :confused:
    of course he did. two horny young people in romantic Italy, all fired up from their favorite team becoming champions. you can't tell me you believe them when they say they didn't get caught up in the moment and had the craziest night of their lives.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)