scudetto party from Torino. (1 Viewer)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
We should have never let him bang her alone. Wish me you and Alen joined the party. We would make a super bukake party!
That's what I was thinking. Andy must've needed some assistance there. That's why I agreed with Alen when he said they should've informed at least him about their get-together.

of course he did. two horny young people in romantic Italy, all fired up from their favorite team becoming champions. you can't tell me you believe them when they say they didn't get caught up in the moment and had the craziest night of their lives.
Something tells me that in the perfect moment, when all seemed fine, after one of their best nights ever, under the moonlight, Badass found an unthinkable way of fucking things up for himself.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Something tells me that in the perfect moment, when all seemed fine, after one of their best nights ever, under the moonlight, Badass found an unthinkable way of fucking things up for himself.
I know what fuck up you're thinking of. He probably got to finger-bang her, at least.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
That's what I was thinking. Andy must've needed some assistance there. That's why I agreed with Alen when he said they should've informed at least him about their get-together.

I think that these two became great friends and they are really fine without sex. As fucked up as it might sound, they both care a lot about each other and sex is not really important in that relationship.

Not that Andy wouldn't do Janna :D

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I think that these two became great friends and they are really fine without sex. As fucked up as it might sound, they both care a lot about each other and sex is not really important in that relationship.

Not that Andy wouldn't do Janna :D
It's that sort of relationship that could lead them anywhere. It's very dangerous I'd say, from a positive way of course. There aren't any limits for them together.

And yeah, I think Andy sees her in a different way. :)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
If badass and Jenna have a baby, they would name it Marcelo
Marcelo Bruce Lee Wang der Vaart.

It's that sort of relationship that could lead them anywhere. It's very dangerous I'd say, from a positive way of course. There aren't any limits for them together.

And yeah, I think Andy sees her in a different way. :)
Yeah, Andy is in love with her. Janna is not there yet but she's moved by the attention and love he's giving her. The way he cares about her and protects her. Soon she will realize that Badass is the man for her and she'll give birth to little Marcelo Bruce Lees.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Yeah, Andy is in love with her. Janna is not there yet but she's moved by the attention and love he's giving her. The way he cares about her and protects her. Soon she will realize that Badass is the man for her and she'll give birth to little Marcelo Bruce Lees.
Who wouldn't though? The man went through a lot to at least gain some of her attention. You got to respect that. He must have had a lot of other options where he lives, yet he still keeps on choosing her in front of others. If that doesn't get him the respect he deserves from her, I don't know what would. I do believe that Janna is finally realizing that it's not just a game. It's real. She met him for the second time, and now it's not just him who travelled to her home. They decided to travel together to Italy this time. Definite improvement there.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I think they did it guys, Janna doesn't sound virgin anymore, I never seen her relaxed like this for ages..

---------- Post added 15.05.2012 at 02:21 ----------

I still have that pic somewhere :lol:
Don't post it here, it might ruin their relation, for the sake of Marcello :D

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I wish they'd make it official though. There's really nothing to be afraid of. I think I'll speak on behalf of everyone here when I'll say that we're all happy for them. The only official couple from Juventuz. :smile:

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
I wish they'd make it official though. There's really nothing to be afraid of. I think I'll speak on behalf of everyone here when I'll say that we're all happy for them. The only official couple from Juventuz. :smile:
The power of the scudetto should have made it happen if anything.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009

Janna's flag also there again from 2:22 :touched: and Ale throwing a scarf at the little kid in front of her, and Chiellini doing the gorilla chest pound i was there :touched:
Wait. Is that the same flag that can be seen on the picture Mirko tweeted a few moments ago? You mean that's your flag? Wow, that's fucking huge. :lol:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Wait. Is that the same flag that can be seen on the picture Mirko tweeted a few moments ago? You mean that's your flag? Wow, that's fucking huge. :lol:
we were right next to the bus i mean literally front row as it moved across us we moved round to the back of the bus

---------- Post added 15.05.2012 at 00:59 ----------

btw i was doing some minor editing to the videos i recorded from that day and i think i found @Luca in one clip im currently going through!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)