Scommessopoli : 2009-2010 betting Scandal in Italy (yes, this again :sergio:) (6 Viewers)

Do you think Conte is guilty of knowing about match-fixing and not reporting it?

• Yes

• No

• Don't know

Results are only viewable after voting.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
everytime i think i heard it all serie a comes around and shows a big fuck you in my face....
holy shit conte was banned for months and waited for his APPEALS....
to be honest if they didn't do anything wrong i am glad that those two got cleared but srsly there should be the same rules for all

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Corriere dello Sport title after dragging Conte's name all summer each and every day for nothing says:

NAPOLI WIN!

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
:rofl:

Wow, it is ridiculous how much they hate us in Italy. Those Corriere headlines :rofl: Amazing.

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:

Both of Napoli's red cards were deserved in that game. Pandev for telling the linesman to fuck off (I think he said), Zuniga for a second yellow card foul on GIovinco. They were actually lucky to end the game with 9 instead of 7 men; Cavani, Behrami and Cannavaro were fouling our players all game. Their physical, bullyboy tactics backfired big time.

I hope we twat these cunts at their piece of shit ground in March. We havent won there in years, time to break that drought.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)