Scommessopoli : 2009-2010 betting Scandal in Italy (yes, this again :sergio:) (42 Viewers)

Do you think Conte is guilty of knowing about match-fixing and not reporting it?

• Yes

• No

• Don't know

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I'm hearing Cannavaro's agent and I doN,t think I heard wrong but he says Gianello wasn't credible because he didn't mention Quagliarella. if he did then they'd be all banned Quag included. Changed channel right after.

:sergio:

Socrates

Apr 2, 2012

"Napoli took their appeal to the Federal Court and this evening the two-point penalty was wiped out, while Cannavaro and Grava have been exonerated. Gianello's ban was reduced to 21 months."
- FI -http://football-italia.net/29598/napoli-cannavaro-grava-win-appeals

so again why didn't we take it straight to the federal courts? were we blackmailed into going through the long process again like at calciopoli?
Yeah Goal.com and FI are reporting FEDERAL COURT but I'd prefer to wait for more credible sources than those two. Maybe they just took it to the next level of sporting justice appeals and won there.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Disgusting scenaro in Italy. One rule for us, and another rule for others.

Fuck, I hate Napoli more than Inter these days. What an utterly disgusting club they are.
we don't even have enough power in the league to have the Coppa Italia 1st leg take place in Rome as it should be. :D

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
we don't even have enough power in the league to have the Coppa Italia 1st leg take place in Rome as it should be. :D
Yes look at that too...All this is getting to the heads of our players, I tell you we are imploding and someone has to do something about it.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I'm hearing Cannavaro's agent and I doN,t think I heard wrong but he says Gianello wasn't credible because he didn't mention Quagliarella. if he did then they'd be all banned Quag included. Changed channel right after.

not mentioning Quagliarella >>>>>> 23 testimonies from Siena players not mentioning Conte?

had Quagliarella been a 20 goal a season striker he would have been mentioned im sure
So, essentially Quagliarella's how mediocrity saved him?

That's a first.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)