Scheduled downtime monday 3 sep (2 Viewers)

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Next sunday sometime during the day the forum will be offline for about 3 hours due to a switch of forum software from vBulletin to XenForo. The remaining bugs and wanted features of the new forum will be fixed/added after the switch as I've not received enough input through the beta forum I setup so I thought it would be better to go live and fix as we go.

The migration itself takes a while and some fixes I have to do once we've moved over will also be a little time consuming so based on my test migrations so far I estimate the switch to take about 3 hours.

All your user data will be moved over and you will use the same username and password to login with. I will post back in this thread when I'm about to start migrating.

EDIT: Rescheduled to monday 3 sep.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Marty

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #7
    Starting final "full" test migration now and will go ahead with the switch tonight if successful.

OP
    Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #12
    Good news, test migration was successful. :)
    Bad news, it took forever since I had to run of and do other stuff. And it's a bit too late in the evening to start with the migration now.

Switch rescheduled for tomorrow night. :)

OP
    Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #15
    Site will be offline in about 30 minutes and then you can't reach it until it has been moved to the new forum software which will take about 3 hours.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)