Saviola (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
It's pure logic. There isn't even enough room for Iaquinta and we want to add a player like Saviola who's got wages higher than most of our players and have him on the bench. + he's not that great.

It would be more logical to buy a player like Pellissier with wages under a million and stay quiet on the bench. Having Saviola crying on the bench wouldn't help team harmony. We're not inter. Before buying players we should look at these things.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 14, 2004
It's pure logic. There isn't even enough room for Iaquinta and we want to add a player like Saviola who's got wages higher than most of our players and have him on the bench. + he's not that great.

It would be more logical to buy a player like Pellissier with wages under a million and stay quiet on the bench. Having Saviola crying on the bench wouldn't help team harmony. We're not inter. Before buying players we should look at these things.
Jesus Christ.....and maybe we could try with Mate Baturina....what do you say? :)

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
I would rate more bring Piatti or bring a youngster instead of waste money in Saviola.

*Do we really need antoher striker?

dao_nq

Feb 6, 2008
I just can't understand. This must be rumor or sort of. Saviola plays with no Juve-style, no spirit, IMO, he just plays because of money. He can run, yes, he can dribble, yes, he can pass, yes but not much. However, when it comes to finish, he just blows chances away.

Mar 24, 2006
I just can't understand. This must be rumor or sort of. Saviola plays with no Juve-style, no spirit, IMO, he just plays because of money. He can run, yes, he can dribble, yes, he can pass, yes but not much. However, when it comes to finish, he just blows chances away.
And he can shoots , but rarely score .

Mar 30, 2006
Saviola is as good forward. I don't think he is judged fairly.

He would be a great player for us with his experience and quality. He is creative and scores goals. Also when he gets on a streak he can be unstoppable at times.

He also does not mind spending sometime on the bench.

Del Piero will not play every game next season and Saviola is a great player to split the time with Ale without losing our quality. We all know part of the reason we are doing well this season is the lack of mid week games and in order to do well next season we will need to give Ale the rest he needs to maintain his good form.

Ale/Saviola ---Trez/Iaquinta

with Palla covering a number of roles when needed would be very good for us next year.

Saviola and Lampard or someone would add alot of quality to our team

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I would not mind Saviola. Saviola is a good player with the ability to score and create. He is also great coming off the bench and he is patient in regards to playing time. I'd say yes to him.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I would not mind Saviola. Saviola is a good player with the ability to score and create. He is also great coming off the bench and he is patient in regards to playing time. I'd say yes to him.
But he is Intertinian so he must suck. Remember, this is Juve. South American players are not in our history. :gsol:

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
But he is Intertinian so he must suck. Remember, this is Juve. South American players are not in our history. :gsol:

:) Yup ... Which is funny by the way, considering the number of S.Americans coming to Serie A

Camoranesi and Montero are the few in recent yrs that leave any sort of impression :spliff:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
:) Yup ... Which is funny by the way, considering the number of S.Americans coming to Serie A

Camoranesi and Montero are the few in recent yrs that leave any sort of impression :spliff:
Yeah, South Americans aren't in our history. I guess Omar Sivori was just a made up player.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
South American players in Juve's history are a myth. Just like Lampard being a good player, C.Ronlado being a good player, and Ronaldinho being a good player are all myths.....

damn these myth creators!! :confused:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
South American players in Juve's history are a myth. Just like Lampard being a good player, C.Ronlado being a good player, and Ronaldinho being a good player are all myths.....

damn these myth creators!! :confused:
YEAH!

And Diego isn't a good player either. And Ronaldo is a pretty boy who would be useless in Serie A. Ronaldinho is one of the least professional players out there... he sucks !!

:confused:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I've always thought Saviola was overrated, its not like he didnt get any chances in Madrid, they gave him some playing time in the start of the season, but he's a terrible finisher, he's fast and he can dribble, but one on one with the keeper, my bet would always be on the keeper.

Theres a reason he's warming Real's bench, and theres a reason Soldado is ahead of him in the pecking order.

dao_nq

Feb 6, 2008
Saviola, IMO, is a typical example of player like Owen, Robben...etc who is young-talented but also was young-ruined by hypes and compliments. Now he's too old to fix himself, or to sit back and learn.

He is the reason why I think Real Madrid is a very dangerous place for young talents. There, they are trained to be arrogant and money-hungered, when they don't shine as expected, coach throw them away.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
look at that,there are three of you guys having the same avatar...aahahah
Saviola should go to a club like Blackburn or something..
Piatti,Giovinco,Palladino and Iaquinta are enough for our bench..

memo

Nov 18, 2005
did we buy that gut piatti?
well
saviola is a very bad player. . . he is lazy and a crybaby. . .our team is based on hardworking saviola :S . . .and why we should want a barca and real reject?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)