Saviola (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Juve Enquire About Saviola Loan Deal

Juventus have made a tentative enquiry about taking Javier Saviola on loan in the winter transfer window as Claudio Ranieri looks to add more depth to his strikeforce.

The Italian coach is delighted with the form of Vincenzo Iaquinta, David Trezeguet and Alessandro Del Piero, but wants a fourth experienced striker for the second half of the campaign.

Madrid are prepared to allow several players to leave either temporarily or permanently in January and Saviola is among them, according to Catalan daily Sport.

With Juve set to for a title challenge in the run-in to Serie A, Ranieri wants to ensure that he has enough cover up front and has asked about Saviola.

The Italian giants' have proposed to take the player on loan for six months with a view to making the move permanent at the end of the season.

While Los Merengues would be willing to talk, the player himself has reiterated his desire to stay at the Bernabéu and wait for a chance to prove himself.

Saviola has played just 250 minutes for Madrid this term, having appeared in seven matches, as Bernd Schuster has opted to use his other forwards.

After moving to Madrid from Barcelona in the summer, the Argentinian striker as hoping to gain a regular place in the side, but he is enduring the same problem that he suffered at Camp Nou last term.

If Saviola decides to stay at Madrid then Juve could return in the summer with a bid of around €6m, the report concludes.

goal.com

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #6
    I just don`t get why are we looking for striker in january?We need a defender (CB/RB)and some creativity on middle.We`ll need striker after this season for CL(Huntelaar? :D ) but i don`t know why should we buy someone now.We have Trez,DP,Palla,Iaquinta...that`s enough.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    hmmm, loan with the option to buy isn't bad. we could have on the bench as last choice striker, and then return him, or if he ends up being excellent for us, buy him.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #10
    I know but why would we be interested, the guys do the job. If we need a 5th striker in case of injuries then we could get Lanzafame back.
    I know and i agree with you Mark.I created thread to keep everyone informend but i wouldn`t be suprised if this happens.Now see what i meant when i say media BS?Secco said he won`t buy anyone in january and the day after we`re linked with Saviola on possible loan deal in january.I say we buy Ivanovic and forget about strikers untill summer.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    We don't need a striker, a defender's what we need. Besides, Saviola can rot in Real considering he wanted to go there so bad.
    thats harsh :D , the only reason saviola wanted to leave was cos dumb frank prefered the reject called gud johansen than him. to be honest i ve always wanted saviola at juventus. i dont see a loan a bad idea to be honest, it will add depth and save enough money to get the long awaited re-enforcements to our defensive line.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)