Saviola (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
salas and almiron.

also juve has emerson.

Since Lippi's first stinct with Juve, S.American that make a positive impact here are Montero and Camo ...

The rest are juz "come and go" ... Zalayeta, Oneil, Athirson, Olivera, Carini ...

Emerson did have some impact but was all undone when he abandon Juve ... he should and will be quickly forgotten among Juve faithfuls. In fact I think he already is ...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Zaragoza wanted him last season but he is so stupid he choose real to make barca angry but at the end he was the only looser

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Saviola hell no.......We have Vinny,I do think we need more of a technicly gifted striker though but its so hard to find these sort of players.

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
Saviola hell no.......We have Vinny,I do think we need more of a technicly gifted striker though but its so hard to find these sort of players.
well you're right, it's hard to find a good striker (at a good age), it's even harder to find one below 20mio, and it's yet harder to find one who's 'technically gifted'. That said, it will be even harder tell that guy to sit on the bench until del piero retires, because we shurely won't find any better than him! We won't/can't buy a aguero atm!!!!

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Thats exactly the reason he wants to leave Real, why would he want to go to another team just to be 4th choice again.
exactly fred

i will be honest with you,i feel that saviola is a typical argentine forward in that eh needs to be adored, he needs to eb loved and he needs to be the main man if you want th best of him. i honestly feel eh would excell at a club like villareal, fiorentina or man city where he would be a superstar in relation to the rest of teh team and he had the weight of carrying thema little. he failed to really cement a place at barca and has now dissapeared at real,juve would be much of the same for hima nd he should look at going to a club to be the MAIN MAN rather than a support act

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)