Save our Beloved Lebanon...... (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
ReBeL said:
I know that the human chooses this option by default, but he regrets it as soon as he becomes out of his land...
Often when individuals fight for the principle & protection of the land its brave & admirable,but the majority of the time they are fighting for causes that benefit individuals rather than the country as a whole.

As Martin pointed out,one can lead a healthy & productive life & contribute more to the rebuilding of ur country when ALIVE.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Byrone said:
Often when individuals fight for the principle & protection of the land its brave & admirable,but the majority of the time they are fighting for causes that benefit individuals rather than the country as a whole.

As Martin pointed out,one can lead a healthy & productive life & contribute more to the rebuilding of ur country when ALIVE
It's just the difference between east and west guys...

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #86
    Thanks everyone.

Phrozen...How can't you see Syria behind this??? I'll leave Iran alone, as they're already busy with the Americans and not to forget they have nothing in common with the Arab countries.

I don't think It has something to do with Fear to Arabs, most of them they do wanna keep the good relation-ship with the Americans, something I'd also do, but that doesn't mean that I should Ignore the rest of the countries just to keep my good-relationship working. Infact, the most thing I hate is when they all keep on moaning and ask this to stop when In-reality they do want to participate in it.

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
    Isreal is pretty much invincible at moment i am sorry but this dosent look like getting anybetter any time soon !! I have been speaking to a friend from Kuwait he says they are providing aid for Lebanon but with americas elligence with Isreal even tho they do not agree with what they are doing will only watch and hope some how they find a way to find peace! They ask why dosent other Arab countries help they do not beleive becoming a new hit list on isreals list is a good idea they just dont have the fire power.

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
    Azzurri7 said:
    Thanks everyone.

Phrozen...How can't you see Syria behind this??? I'll leave Iran alone, as they're already busy with the Americans and not to forget they have nothing in common with the Arab countries.

I don't think It has something to do with Fear to Arabs, most of them they do wanna keep the good relation-ship with the Americans, something I'd also do, but that doesn't mean that I should Ignore the rest of the countries just to keep my good-relationship working. Infact, the most thing I hate is when they all keep on moaning and ask this to stop when In-reality they do want to participate in it.
    If you are talking about leaders then I don't really care, they are ever more corrupt.

But if you are talking about the Arabic Streets (literal translation of al-Shari3 Al-Arabi:D)....then they are boiling with anger over whats happening in Lebanon, Iraq, and Palastine and you know that very well I guess.

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    Rami said:
    If you are talking about leaders then I don't really care, they are ever more corrupt.

But if you are talking about the Arabic Streets (literal translation of al-Shari3 Al-Arabi:D)....then they are boiling with anger over whats happening in Lebanon, Iraq, and Palastine and you know that very well I guess.
    But that doesn't count, Rami...

Anger in front of the TV, and after minutes, going for a picnic and forgetting Lebanon won't be by anyway useful to Lebanon...

And don't tell me that Arab people can't do anything because of the rulers...

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
    ReBeL said:
    But that doesn't count, Rami...

Anger in front of the TV, and after minutes, going for a picnic and forgetting Lebanon won't be by anyway useful to Lebanon...

And don't tell me that Arab people can't do anything because of the rulers...
    They rule by fear my friend. Go check out the prisons in every country and see what's happening to those who opposed.

It's not an excuse and I know it, and I am ashamed of it...But I can see a light at the end of the tunnel, there is only so much the people could take before it erupts in the governments faces.

chadi

THE NEXT JUVE PRESIDENT
    Apr 19, 2006
    hi guys the matter is that you shouldn't just say RIP to the lebanese victims caused by the israelian machinerie but you should all stand up and speak up and protest to apply pressure on your governments to stop the terrorism and here I wanna say that not only israeli officials always point to hizbullah and the arabs as terrorist but also all the western world but I wanna say that the real terrorists are the ones who are sitting on their lazy asses watching hundreds and hundreds of innocent peaple(and specially children) are being killed without any mercy and doing anything to stop it ....... and I really wanna say that israel is killing citizens,is missiling hospitals, electicity , water, and bridges......
    the thing is: it's our right to take bake thouzands of our prizoners in the israeli prizons (Samir l Kontar alone has been in the israeli prizons for 26 years) I mean we should complete this operation to the end so all the prizoners are liberated to home again,
    so I just wanna say that we arent scared of the israeli because we are not afrade of dieing because death in our life is part of our day but the unhumanity that isreal is applying on lebanon are returning us 20 years back so I hope this message to affect everyone of you because all the world should do something to stop the israelian terrorism on the citizens
    thank you for doing something

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    chadi said:
    hi guys the matter is that you shouldn't just say RIP to the lebanese victims caused by the israelian machinerie but you should all stand up and speak up and protest to apply pressure on your governments to stop the terrorism and here I wanna say that not only israeli officials always point to hizbullah and the arabs as terrorist but also all the western world but I wanna say that the real terrorists are the ones who are sitting on their lazy asses watching hundreds and hundreds of innocent peaple(and specially children) are being killed without any mercy and doing anything to stop it ....... and I really wanna say that israel is killing citizens,is missiling hospitals, electicity , water, and bridges......
    the thing is: it's our right to take bake thouzands of our prizoners in the israeli prizons (Samir l Kontar alone has been in the israeli prizons for 26 years) I mean we should complete this operation to the end so all the prizoners are liberated to home again,
    so I just wanna say that we arent scared of the israeli because we are not afrade of dieing because death in our life is part of our day but the unhumanity that isreal is applying on lebanon are returning us 20 years back so I hope this message to affect everyone of you because all the world should do something to stop the israelian terrorism on the citizens
    thank you for doing something
    Nice post +rep

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #93
    Rami said:

I'm talking about Leaders, Rami...I can't blame l Sha3b, It's not in their hands.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    Azzurri7 said:
    Thanks everyone.

Before I start to present my views with some facts. I just want to point out that in doing so what would piss me off is if this thread is closed. I hesitated involving myself much with this discussion but I think gradually I am getting into it.

Depending on whether this thread remains till tonight. I shall present all my explanation then.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #95
    chadi said:
    Just to tell you something that Samir Kontar has nothing to do with Hezzeb Allah, he was kidnapped before Hezzeb Allah party started....If Hezzeb Allah really do care about Samir Kontar and the rest of the Lebanese they would've atleast asked for all Lebanese out there in Syrian Jails....

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    Rami said:
    Oh god Erik, I don't know why you just can't see it!

It's because Israel is involved, nobody wants to speak up or do anything. Now if it was Syria doing this to Lebanon you will find the whole world in Levante in a matter of 48 hours.
    Israel (or should I say the US) definitely complicates matters, I agree. I seriously doubt any nation would have responded differently if it had been Syria. Don't see NATO mobilising over a Syrian-Lebanese conflict...

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    I just want to say this: kudos to those of you who've made this thread what the recently closed one failed to be.

The real shame here is that it highlights again that the UN is a dismal failure. For me, that's a crying shame. It's one of the most positive ideas mankind has ever had, and it's crippled by the greed and self-interest of its member states.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    mikhail said:
    The real shame here is that it highlights again that the UN is a dismal failure. For me, that's a crying shame. It's one of the most positive ideas mankind has ever had, and it's crippled by the greed and self-interest of its member states.
    Any international organisation will never be more than the sum of the national interests of its most powerful members limited by the conflict of interests between said states. That's a simple fact of life that can't be overcome.

The only way that could be remotely surpassed is through a world government. And that's an even worse idea.

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
    Erik-with-a-k said:
    Israel (or should I say the US) definitely complicates matters, I agree. I seriously doubt any nation would have responded differently if it had been Syria. Don't see NATO mobilising over a Syrian-Lebanese conflict...
    I don't know about NATO. All I know it would be very different if it was Syria. Even the Arab responses would have been different. Saudi, Eygpt, and Jordon came out and said "they do not condone un-calculated adventures" hinting Hizbullah's action of kidnapping. I doubt that we would have got the same response have it been the Asad's doing this to Lebanon.

Iraq invaded Kuwait...what happened? The whole world was here! I know there are some major differences in the two situations. But these differences do not trigger utter silence from the global community. But Israel's involvement does.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)