Save our Beloved Lebanon...... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Azzurri7 said:
Tbh, I can't blame the States as much as I'm ashamed of the Arab countries watching and doing nothing. I don't know how can a country 10452km with 4million population fight for the whole arab region....It's like asking the Impossible. Like I said before, Hezzeb Allah did a mistake in starting this war, bad timing...very bad timing....Lebanon was already in debt 30Billion $, god knows how much will it be know...Lebanese Economy was Improving until this war started.
Don't ever blame Arabs...

If you think they'll help you, then I think you're so wrong...

The thing that should be highlighted is that there is a big lie called Arab unity...

Each Arab country cares about itself and cares about nothing else...

There maybe some protests in Rabat for 15 minutes and somebody crying for what's happening in Mascat, but there will be nothing physical on the ground...

If you want something, depend on yourself...

That's it, my brother...

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #42
    I'll explain here the Syrian and Israelian role....
    ---------------------------------------------------------

As we all know Hezzeb Allah are financially supported by Syria and Iran, meaning that weapons and everything comes through Syrian borders....Syria were the ones that putted pressure on Hezzeb Allah to kidnap the Two Israelian Soldiers...

On the other hand, Israelians waited Lebanon for a small mistake to commit something like this, to put Lebanon upside down....Israelians are also bombing some Christians places so It can all blow up between Islam(Sheaa) and Christians in Lebanon...Hopefully this wont happen..again.

Now If Christians and Muslim(Sheaa) of Lebanon will do the same stupid thing and fall into the Syrian Israelian trap, this will again witness another Dilemma of the 1975 civil war in Lebanon...When Syrians entered Lebanon and Occupied for 30years...this will also Suit Israelians aswell, whom will have the green light to re-enter Lebanon aswell, having their reason that Syria is in Lebanon to help Hezzeb Allah.

I pray and hope Christian Lebanese and Muslim Lebanese to keep their eyes awake and not to fall into Isralian-Syrian trap....Instead to be United and only think of Lebanon, before something Called Islam or Sheaa....a Country is over a religion and over anything else.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #43
    ReBeL said:
    Don't ever blame Arabs...

If you think they'll help you, then I think you're so wrong...

The thing that should be highlighted is that there is a big lie called Arab unity...

Each Arab country cares about itself and cares about nothing else...

There maybe some protests in Rabat for 15 minutes and somebody crying for what's happening in Mascat, but there will be nothing physical on the ground...

If you want something, depend on yourself...

That's it, my brother...
    You're right. As Lebanese I never expected them to help, just like they never did before when Lebanon passed during civil war...Infact, they all participated in it.

I think you as Palestinian you pretty much know more about Arabs....As all what they do is moan and bark instead of atleast put an end into this.

I'm not asking Arabs to be United and fight Israel because this will never happen and If It will ever happen then It'll never have an end....I just wish and hope the likes of Bashar al Assad not to talk alot and give Lebanese people a hope when Infact he's waiting to re-occupy Lebanon again.

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    Azzurri7 said:
    You're right. As Lebanese I never expected them to help, just like they never did before when Lebanon passed during civil war...Infact, they all participated in it.

I think you as Palestinian you pretty much know more about Arabs....As all what they do is moan and bark instead of atleast put an end into this.

I'm not asking Arabs to be United and fight Israel because this will never happen and If It will ever happen then It'll never have an end....I just wish and hope the likes of Bashar al Assad not to talk alot and give Lebanese people a hope when Infact he's waiting to re-occupy Lebanon again.
    Well, they should stop criticizing Lebanon at this hard stage, at least...

Lebanon needs all the possible efforts to save it from what's happening now...

I hope it will happen soon...

And you may think I'm stupid, but I can't stand seeing other refugees leaving their lands to keep their lives...

The man's own land gives him the dignity that he'll lack for the rest of his life if he leaves it and go looking for a peaceful place for him...

He'll find some place to eat and make his own living, but he'll never be treated anything but a second-hand human...

I hope the best for Lebanon, and all the people of Lebanon...

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
    Erik-with-a-k said:
    Mate, I'm sorry, but you need to stop saying that. What if somebody, ten years from now, would say: "What happened in Lebanon in 2006 wasn't so bad"? Wars like these have been going on for centuries and we should never forget or dismiss how terrible they really are.

With that in mind, one can feel nothing but sympathy for the Lebanese people right now. Nobody deserves to witness war...
    it depends from which point of view you see the situation. If you watch how the whole world is reacting about this nonsense what Israel is doing than I would say such a thing is never happend. just tell me what was gonna happen if a country like Iran or syria had attacked israel or any other countries in this way??

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Maresca said:
    it depends from which point of view you see the situation. If you watch how the whole world is reacting about this nonsense what Israel is doing than I would say such a thing is never happend. just tell me what was gonna happen if a country like Iran or syria had attacked israel or any other countries in this way??
    That's a great question. You mentioned what if certain countries attacked Israel, Hezballa are not a country, they are parasites who do not care that the response of Israel is destroying a country that does not want to fight. You ask me why is the country letting them, I tell you because they are strong and they shouldn't have been allowed to be so.

p0rcupine_tree

love the art in yourself
    Feb 27, 2005
    we are bunch of cows being slaughtered one by one...yet we watch each other one by one...yesterday it was our turn...today it is our turn...tomorrow it will be our turn...(i or our or us refers to nothing...just to the people of the world...) i just miss the good old days where i watched juve and the azzuri in my own safe place...

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    ReBeL said:
    Well, they should stop criticizing Lebanon at this hard stage, at least...

Lebanon needs all the possible efforts to save it from what's happening now...

I hope it will happen soon...

And you may think I'm stupid, but I can't stand seeing other refugees leaving their lands to keep their lives...
    The man's own land gives him the dignity that he'll lack for the rest of his life if he leaves it and go looking for a peaceful place for him...

He'll find some place to eat and make his own living, but he'll never be treated anything but a second-hand human...

I hope the best for Lebanon, and all the people of Lebanon...

Rubbish,it is ur right to see for ur family's safety as well as ur own.Would u stay & fight knowing that u have kids & are the breadwinner in ur family?Its perfectly natural to fear for ur safety & want to stay alive.

Rab as i said to u,i pray for the quick recovery of ur country & safety of ur other relatives & friends.

As for those that support Hesbollah,its amazing that the majority of those supporters live in the countries that are not being bombed & sitting in the comfort of their homes.

I dont support either Israel or Hesbollah as the way i see it,they are mere puppets for countries with agenda's of their own.In the mean time these 2 go about raping & plundering Lebanon.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    Maresca said:

That wasn't the point

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Azzurri7 said:
    I ask the Mods Please do not close this thread, I've read the other thread, and It was insane, I'm opening this thread to show support and love to all these Lebanese people who are suffering....and also passed away.

I ask the members around here to atleast respect the situation and not go too far insulting each others, but also respect the Pictures that will be shown in the link that I'll post.

I thank everyone who asked about me in my absence, I'm safe in good hands, though my home is destroyed and the situation is unbelievable but the most important thing is to have an end into this....

More than 700.000 Lebanese are without something called house or home....

More than 200.000 Lebanese left Lebanon.....

Innocent people are being killed everyday.....What is happening to Lebanon probably didn't happen to any-country.....The Pictures you'll see, happened in just one week.

I ask everyone where is something called Humanity????

Lets show support to the Lebanese People and RIP for all those who are got killed.

Long Live Lebanon....and we shall stand up on our feet once again.

http://fromisraeltolebanon.info/

http://www.fromisraeltolebanon.com/index.html
    Good to know you're fine, Rab.

I don't know enough to comment on the subject, but the mere fact people still "create" photographs such as the ones in this thread is horrifying. And I have to admit that people here seem to care less and less and less about the subject.

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    Byrone said:
    Rubbish,it is ur right to see for ur family's safety as well as ur own.Would u stay & fight knowing that u have kids & are the breadwinner in ur family?Its perfectly natural to fear for ur safety & want to stay alive.

Rab as i said to u,i pray for the quick recovery of ur country & safety of ur other relatives & friends.

As for those that support Hesbollah,its amazing that the majority of those supporters live in the countries that are not being bombed & sitting in the comfort of their homes.

I dont support either Israel or Hesbollah as the way i see it,they are mere puppets for countries with agenda's of their own.In the mean time these 2 go about raping & plundering Lebanon.
    As I told you, it's up to you:

1- Run away and leave your dignity behind you...

2- Keep your dignity and keep your land even on behalf of your life...

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ReBeL said:
    As I told you, it's up to you:

1- Run away and leave your dignity behind you...

2- Keep your dignity and keep your land even on behalf of your life...
    If you survive, you can go on to lead a productive life. Hell, you can dedicate your life to charity and helping others if you so please, make a real impact.

If you're dead, you're dead and that's that.

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
    Mar 5, 2006
    Seven said:
    Good to know you're fine, Rab.

I don't know enough to comment on the subject, but the mere fact people still "create" photographs such as the ones in this thread is horrifying. And I have to admit that people here seem to care less and less and less about the subject.
    i seem very much agreeing to that very statement of yours but yet TBH, i wouldnt blame them.
    and as much as myself feeling sad and pitiful towards the innocent victims of Lebanon, i wouldnt deny myself that i only feel concern about this tragedy to a certain extent.
    these are their business and as much as we can all lay back and discuss about it, we are almost like doing nothing.
    what can we help? what can i do here in South East Asia.
    nothing.
    but the least the people in this forum can do is not post nonsense in this thread and show some respect.
    and i'm glad you're safe Rab. Missed you........

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)