Save our Beloved Lebanon...... (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I ask the Mods Please do not close this thread, I've read the other thread, and It was insane, I'm opening this thread to show support and love to all these Lebanese people who are suffering....and also passed away.

I ask the members around here to atleast respect the situation and not go too far insulting each others, but also respect the Pictures that will be shown in the link that I'll post.

I thank everyone who asked about me in my absence, I'm safe in good hands, though my home is destroyed and the situation is unbelievable but the most important thing is to have an end into this....

More than 700.000 Lebanese are without something called house or home....

More than 200.000 Lebanese left Lebanon.....

Innocent people are being killed everyday.....What is happening to Lebanon probably didn't happen to any-country.....The Pictures you'll see, happened in just one week.

I ask everyone where is something called Humanity????

Lets show support to the Lebanese People and RIP for all those who are got killed.

Long Live Lebanon....and we shall stand up on our feet once again.

http://fromisraeltolebanon.info/

http://www.fromisraeltolebanon.com/index.html

Buy on AliExpress.com

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Thanks God you're fine, mate...

I'm sorry if I took part in closing the another thread...

R.I.P. Lebanese victims...

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    I don't know how dare this World can just keep watching a country getting almost erased....I don't know how this World can ACCEPT something like this...

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
    Rab and ReBel,sometimes I think that Hezbollah is fighting for Islam and not for its people and it's why I'm against it.
    It's unbelievable.many innocent ppl are killed and nothing is happend.
    God,what the hell are you doing up there?
    My heart is with your beautiful Lebanon Rab.

Tino

Il Tedesco
    Feb 1, 2005
    oh my godness! Rab I hope everything will be ok in a fast time!
    I am happy that you are ok!
    I cant understand why all this happen, hopefully this will have an end fast!

R.I.P all the victims!!

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #7
    king Ale said:
    Rab and ReBel,sometimes I think that Hezbollah is fighting for Islam and not for its people and it's why I'm against it.
    It's unbelievable.many innocent ppl are killed and nothing is happend.
    God,what the hell are you doing up there?
    My heart is with your beautiful Lebanon Rab.
    Hezeballah, are Indeed fighting for Islam more than Lebanon....But now that the war already took place as Lebanese I can't argue and question Hezzeb Allah at this moment, I just hope and wish they can defend more and not let this country be erased, though I'm not 100% with what they did, kidnapping Two Israel Soldiers....

Israel were waiting a small thing from Hezzeb Allah to attack Lebanon, but what they're doing now isn't attacking, they're Terrorizing this country....I'm with EVERY SINGLE LEBANESE that is out there in Israelian Jails, but Hezzeb Allah did the kidnappin in bad time, not to forget that they did cross the Blue Line that UN putted for us....

Back to Hezzeb Allah fighting for the Islam, you nailed it right....They overrate themselves alot and they're pretty too much fighting for the Syrians more than the Lebanese....and to prove my point most, If Hezzeb Allah really cares about the Lebanese in the Israelian Jails, shouldn't they also try to get the 25.000 lebanese in Syrian Jails????

Anyhow, as I said now that the war is on, as lebanese I have nothing else to do but Hope a victory to Hezzeb Allah.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    Azzurri7 said:
    What is happening to Lebanon probably didn't happen to any-country.....
    Mate, I'm sorry, but you need to stop saying that. What if somebody, ten years from now, would say: "What happened in Lebanon in 2006 wasn't so bad"? Wars like these have been going on for centuries and we should never forget or dismiss how terrible they really are.

With that in mind, one can feel nothing but sympathy for the Lebanese people right now. Nobody deserves to witness war...

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #9
    Erik-with-a-k said:
    Mate, I'm sorry, but you need to stop saying that. What if somebody, ten years from now, would say: "What happened in Lebanon in 2006 wasn't so bad"? Wars like these have been going on for centuries and we should never forget or dismiss how terrible they really are.

With that in mind, one can feel nothing but sympathy for the Lebanese people right now. Nobody deserves to witness war...

You're probably right....But as Politics and History follower I've never watched or witnessed something happening like this in just 62hours only....You probably have no Idea what Lebanon turned into...What you're watching on Tv isn't much.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    Azzurri7 said:
    You're probably right....But as Politics and History follower I've never watched or witnessed something happening like this in just 62hours only....You probably have no Idea what Lebanon turned into...What you're watching on Tv isn't much.
    The news never offers much insight, I agree. I did see a very striking documentary after the news, however, of a journalist who went to live among a Lebanese family in Southern Beirut for a week. The scenes of dead bodies lying on the streets, the sound of the alarms... The whole thing reminded me of the Balkan wars of the 1990s. Just awful..

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Glad to see you are safe Rab, I hope all you know are safe also.

I closed the other thread because it was a war of words on the forum and we don't war at all, neither here nor there.

Let us put an end to this.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #12
    Jeeks said:
    Glad to see you are safe Rab, I hope all you know are safe also.

I closed the other thread because it was a war of words on the forum and we don't war at all, neither here nor there.

Let us put an end to this.
    Thanks Jack...

It's good you didn't went on Vacation to Beirut or else you would have probably been stuck there....Just like my mother and the rest we can't get them out of Leb...

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Azzurri7 said:
    Thanks Jack...

It's good you didn't went on Vacation to Beirut or else you would have probably been stuck there....Just like my mother and the rest we can't get them out of Leb...
    I was planning to go there in September, now I am trying to find a way to get my family out of there.

wookie

Aug 5, 2004
    I hope this war ends really quick and the goverments get to a quick solution . Lets hope the killing stops soon and lets pray for it and for the the fallen, too . They should be now on a better place .

Geof

May 14, 2004
    I'm happy you're Ok Rab. And I sincerely hope your family will be able to get out of there as soon as possible.
    Same goes to Jack.

I'm chocked by the lack of reaction of the international community. I mean it makes the front page every day here, but that's about it.
    There have been vaguely talks of sending troops, or help but I doens't seem very convincing.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #16
    Geof said:
    I'm happy you're Ok Rab. And I sincerely hope your family will be able to get out of there as soon as possible.
    Same goes to Jack.

I'm chocked by the lack of reaction of the international community. I mean it makes the front page every day here, but that's about it.
    There have been vaguely talks of sending troops, or help but I doens't seem very convincing.
    Troops can't enter Lebanon, there are people in some places asking for help, where no cars can reach them, they're without Water,Food,Electricity etc.... they're dying slowly....It's a mess my friend, a mess everyone is ignoring.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Geof said:
    Same goes to Jack.

Lebanon is almost under siege Geof, it is very hard to give a hand.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    Jeeks said:
    Lebanon is almost under siege Geof, it is very hard to give a hand.
    There's also the little issue of who the hell you are going to shoot at. Israel? You risk getting nuked, not a very tempting prospect. Hezbollah? Nobody can freaking find them.

NATO could easily get past Israel's siege of the nation if it really wanted to. But then what?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)