Save our Beloved Lebanon...... (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Zé Tahir said:
No offense Vinni, but this post deserves a royal whoopass.

Do you honestly believe everything they tell you? Wtf was the US doing in Lebanon in the first place? "Peacekeeping"? The same way you've brought peace to other parts of the Middle East, right? What is it with Americans and believing this farse image of their government, where they "care" for other countries.

Maybe you should go ask the lobbyists to send some funds to the Palestinians and to send some arms just as they do to Israel, so they can fight like "men".
I am one who thinks we should mind our own damn business when it comes to the rest of the world, TBH

a real farce image we have that everytime a country needs money or assistance after a disaster that they come looking to us... but thats ok, right ??

Enough of my tax dollars have been sent overseas to help the starving and helpless, when we have that in our own country on a daily basis

and maybe in your culture you feel that its ok to load yourself with explosives and kiil yourself and many innocent ppl as well, but I dont agree with it

I've have always been of the opinion that Israel and Palestine should share the land, but not many here will even give it a thought...so whats the point of discussion ??

And Ze, I dont remember Israel ever burning our flags, killing our marines, or throwing celebrations after the planes hit on Sept 11, 2001, like the Palestinians did.

I dont see Israel planning the next terror attack within the USA...I see ppl who are already carrying out such attacks in Israel, London, and Madrid as being the number one suspects

figure out who that is....

Vinnie, I would really love to know your views about why the US goverment has always relentlessly backed up the Israeli governemnt, whether it was from the taxpayer's pockets, vetos in the UN, diplomatic statements...etc
see the above...otherwise, your guess is as good as mine

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
Azzurri7 said:
I'll explain here the Syrian and Israelian role....
---------------------------------------------------------

On the other hand, Israelians waited Lebanon for a small mistake to commit something like this, to put Lebanon upside down....
Please don't explain the Israeli role. All Israel wants is peace and quiet... we did NOTHING, nothing for 6 whole years during which Hachi Zbala kept provoking the recognised international border, firing missles from time to time and kidnapping and killing our soldiers. It climaxed in the abduction of 2 soldiers and killing of 8 others. Any country will have to respond to such unprovoked attacks. By International Law, Lebanon is responsible for hosting Hizballah (even in the government) and doing nothing to stop them. If Lebanon couldn't stop the Hizballah as doctrined in 1559 and others, then it should have asked for interantional support to do so.

I'm very sorry to you, to any lebanese, but the truth is that Lebanon government brought this to themselves. No country will allow a terrorist orgnazition to build this arsenal of weaponry without response. The preemptive attack should have come a long time ago. Remember U.S almost went for WW 3 simply because Missles were placed in Cuba. Well imagine what Israel should be doing.... it's an outrage is Hizballah is kept alive after this conflict.

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
Vinman said:
And Ze, I dont remember Israel ever burning our flags, killing our marines, or throwing celebrations after the planes hit on Sept 11, 2001, like the Palestinians did.
Don't forget the other terrorist acts against U.S embassies and convoys in Africa and in Saudi Arabia, the first WTC terrorist attack, the other attempts... and remember who assasintaed Robert Kennedy and why.

Btw, in israel it was a national grief day after 9/11... there were mass protestations in support of U.S (i went too) and it's nice to see americans supporting Israel back in this very difficult time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)