Saturday [Serie A] JUVENTUS - Milan we all missed it because Sheik can't add up (2 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
In the past Juventus was always my priority. I would cancel dates or invite girls over to watch the games if they were interested. Sadly, those times when Juventus gave me pleasure and joy are long gone :(

Aug 2, 2005

Ironically
Di Vaio

I don't know about u guyz, but I cant miss Juve matches even if it was a friendly as long as it is live

we were looking for a CL spot and it is still possible although hard to make it.

I lost enthusiasm for winning as its meaningless, I mean I won't be sad if we lost but I will be very happy for winning, this match in particular.

winning this one could put us back on track, I hope some miracle happens and DN quits or get fired, even if we win this one.

Forza Juve per sempre

Bianconero90

I am not worried about this game, we'll win 1-0 or 2-1 and a week later, we'll lose 3-0 against Cesena...

And the story goes on...

natedizzle89

Jan 11, 2006
Its sad to think that if we had won our games against bologna and lecce we'd be only one point behind lazio :sergio:

I'll stand beside Juve through thick and thin. But i'm like most of you guys, but after this last loss, watching juve play has definitely lost it's luster to say the least. Either way
Forza Juve and I hope we beat these scumbags. :flag1:

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
People are not going to stop watching or supporting Juve because of the bad results, it would give them nothing to come on here and complain about...

No one is happy with the results but to say things like "I'm not going to watch" is a joke. This is Juve v Milan. I find streams to watch the Tim Cup and Berlusconi cup just to watch these type of games! I can't wait for this game, hopefully they put up a performance that the fans will be proud of but regardless I'll be watching for sure!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)