Saturday [Serie A] JUVENTUS - Milan we all missed it because Sheik can't add up (2 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
soo with who Tradizione alliance? Arditi? nucleo?
but im very sick of mimmo Drughi san marco who say.. fuck em all management .. but he always suck in moggi ass...
How can you say that? Mimmo and moggi forged a strong relationship and built a excellent squad for most of moggi's tenure, aka the Juve as we know it. Why the f*ck would anyone support the current management? building process or not, it is evident it is not going anywhere, not now, not in 5 years time

hudick

Sep 18, 2006
I was at curva sud (drughi..). First half they protested in silence agains our board and stuff. In second half they cheered "Luciano Moggi", "Antonio Conte", "Trezeguet", "Nedved", "Del Piero" and things like that. On the other hand there were some zlatan sei uno zingaro, vattene Delneri and Marotta songs and so on. :)

uLtras_buffon

May 31, 2006
How can you say that? Mimmo and moggi forged a strong relationship and built a excellent squad for most of moggi's tenure, aka the Juve as we know it. Why the f*ck would anyone support the current management? building process or not, it is evident it is not going anywhere, not now, not in 5 years time
and they hail moggi hahaha
just be a moggintini
not a Juventini....

Juve bigger than moggi

juve look the future
not past... .
are u sure if moggi back juve can better than now?

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
couldnt of said it better myself! You know what just makes me feel ill to the pit of my stomach is the fact that we lost our 4th Champions League spot for next season to Germany s now we have only 3 for next season and for our final year to have 4 teams in CL we will have teams like Napoli Udinese Lazio taking the last 2 places. I can just see Udinese striking fear to the likes of Chelsea, Man U, Arsenal, Barca, Real or even Lyon for that matter. Even though it has no relation how the downfall of Juve brought down teams Like Fiorentina and Roma. Calcio is in trouble guys. I hate to say it but Italy needs a Foreign influence. They old school wannabe Mafioso owners we have need to sell or start forking out the money, build your own stadiums etc.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
and they hail moggi hahaha
just be a moggintini
not a Juventini....

Juve bigger than moggi

juve look the future
not past... .
are u sure if moggi back juve can better than now?
there's more reason to hail moggi than anyone of this current management right now.

as for Juve looking to the future? is that why we want lippi back? and capello? how are they the future, how is finishing outside a CL spot for a inevitable 2nd time in a row looking to the future? at least when Moggi first took charge at Juve he turned a failing Juve side right around in 2 seasons, unfortunately to say under marotta this doesn't look to be the case, so in answer to your question - yes moggi has a good possibility of changing this Juve side, cause frankly speaking i doubt anyone else can.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
couldnt of said it better myself! You know what just makes me feel ill to the pit of my stomach is the fact that we lost our 4th Champions League spot for next season to Germany s now we have only 3 for next season and for our final year to have 4 teams in CL we will have teams like Napoli Udinese Lazio taking the last 2 places. I can just see Udinese striking fear to the likes of Chelsea, Man U, Arsenal, Barca, Real or even Lyon for that matter. Even though it has no relation how the downfall of Juve brought down teams Like Fiorentina and Roma. Calcio is in trouble guys. I hate to say it but Italy needs a Foreign influence. They old school wannabe Mafioso owners we have need to sell or start forking out the money, build your own stadiums etc.
i hate to say this, but im glad Italy lost it's 4th CL spot, perhaps it will trigger a drastic reaction to this old school mentality of limiting foreign influences

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
oh thats great, Fighters signing on behalf MaROTa....I guess being LOSERS is fine with them, because thats where were at, and where were gonna stay with that blind fool in charge

almost as stupid as a mod here who gave me a warning for my post.... I didnt know this was an official Juventus forum, and laying into the management is forbidden

like it or not, I tell it like it is

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
oh thats great, Fighters signing on behalf MaROTa....I guess being LOSERS is fine with them, because thats where were at, and where were gonna stay with that blind fool in charge

almost as stupid as a mod here who gave me a warning for my post.... I didnt know this was an official Juventus forum, and laying into the management is forbidden

:flag1::tup:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
That's from the match against Udinese last season.
I remember that well.

I can imagine how she is feeling now :scared:
I thought the post-match word was she was actually a Udinese fan. Or at least her parents were.

I don't know the post you're talking about. But there's a difference between telling it like it is and violating forum rules to do so. You often run afoul because you fail to do that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)