Saturday [Serie A] JUVENTUS - Milan we all missed it because Sheik can't add up (2 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I understand Klin because just like him I don't even feel like watching the game. I don't even look at the schedule and I don't want to know what time it starts.

When your players are playing with no honor, dignity and heart then you will feel betrayed. There are few exceptions in this Juve and Del Piero and Gigi are one of them. The rest are not worth mentioning.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 1, 2010
I was replying to the other guy, "I hope we lose so the coach gets sacked". If he doesn't get sacked does he hope we keep losing so he eventually does?
No but if we win and keep him, we will probably lose against small teams again, just like it happened with the Inter win.

Lets be realistic, we can beat big teams but we loose 2-0 against relegation battlers. Something is very wrong with that coach.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
I don't really care to be honest. I feel betrayed.
Each one of us has his/her own perspective... :)

Yes it's in the blood.. but when we were in "Serie B" we came back so strong and ended up in the second place if i remember correctly? But the problem is how the team has evolved since back then.. it ain't going up as far as it seems that's what makes us so angry and upset. We have waited so long and losing 2 - 0 against Bologna and 2 - 0 Lecce is a fuck*** humiliation i can't even stand it. How on earth did it end like this. so sad.
I'm angry, sad , depressed... etc like most of you... but that shouldn't prevent us from following the team...
That's how I see it...

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I was replying to the other guy, "I hope we lose so the coach gets sacked". If he doesn't get sacked does he hope we keep losing so he eventually does?
My mistake then.

Sacking him now won't matter that much.

I understand Klin because just like him I don't even feel like watching the game. I don't even look at the schedule and I don't want to know what time it starts.

When your players are playing with no honor, dignity and heart then you will feel betrayed. There are few exceptions in this Juve and Del Piero and Gigi are one of them. The rest are not worth mentioning.
This really isn't what I'm used to do. Even at the restaurant where I watched the Bologna match last Saturday, I kept shouting and yelling at the players at every mistake or missed chance even when I knew we don't even have a chance, only to get laughed at by other people there when the match finished. It's not easy to just stand there and support something which this same thing you're supporting is not even trying to gain your attention or respect. I've had enough.

Schteinhord

Feb 10, 2011
Each one of us has his/her own perspective... :)

I'm angry, sad , depressed... etc like most of you... but that shouldn't prevent us from following the team...
That's how I see it...
yes i understand you.. but i feel like its scares me to follow the upcoming match. what the result will be, it makes me scared. can u believe it? scared?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
This really isn't what I'm used to do. Even at the restaurant where I watched the Bologna match last Saturday, I kept shouting and yelling at the players at every mistake or missed chance even when I knew we don't even have a chance, only to get laughed at by other people there when the match finished. It's not easy to just stand there and support something which this same thing you're supporting is not even trying to gain your attention or respect. I've had enough.
I think this will be the first big game I miss. I haven't missed any of Inter, Milan, Lazio, Roma, Fiorentina, Torino games in years... But I'm just not interested at all.

The Old Hag

Legendary coach
Dec 7, 2007
Actually, I think we'll probably win or snatch a draw against Milan. The players will be naturally motivated.

The problem will come afterwards. We're behaving like a small club.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Well, if Chiello plays LB, he'll mass-rape Bonucci and Barzagli.
I didn't expect Zlatan to do much damage against us, but now that you mentioned how he could play against Barzagli, I'm not so sure anymore.

Anyway, since it's a match before CL then I don't expect the same attacking trio from today. The cup tied Cassano will surely start against us and one of Pato/Robinho will start from the bench.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I didn't expect Zlatan to do much damage against us, but now that you mentioned how he could play against Barzagli, I'm not so sure anymore.

Anyway, since it's a match before CL then I don't expect the same attacking trio from today. The cup tied Cassano will surely start against us and one of Pato/Robinho will start from the bench.
I remember well when Zlatan was with us and we played Palermo what he did to him. It was really not funny, I think it was Zlatan's best game in a Juve shirt after the matches against Roma.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)