Saturday [Serie A] JUVENTUS - Milan we all missed it because Sheik can't add up (2 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I don't care about Champions League, Scudetto, Inter, Napoli, Roma, Palermo and Fiorentina.

JuveDoria better not lose this one against Sumbags-Shitload-BBilan! Any humiliation we suffer against those fuckers will signal the end of my relationship with JuveDoria, calcio and football.

Forza JuveDoria.
I like your style. :tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Next season Juve should make the Torneo Tim our primary objective because they only play seriously against Inter and Milan.

Aug 17, 2007
Martinez sucks, Pepe is suspended, Aquilani and Sissoko are injured (which means Marchisio can't play on the left side, and must play in the middle), so who's gonna be the left winger? Sali?

Or we gonna play 4-3-1-2 with DP behind Toni-Matri?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I don't even think I'm watching this game. I've had enough.

I'll probably go out Saturday night with my friends better than burning my mind watching our team.

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
Martinez sucks, Pepe is suspended, Aquilani and Sissoko are injured (which means Marchisio can't play on the left side, and must play in the middle), so who's gonna be the left winger? Sali?

Or we gonna play 4-3-1-2 with DP behind Toni-Matri?
Then krasic is out of position. Maybe 4-2-3-1 with Martinez, DP & Krasic behind Matri or Toni would work better. But my money is on 4-4-2 again

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I don't even think I'm watching this game. I've had enough.

I'll probably go out Saturday night with my friends better than burning my mind watching our team.
I agree with you, I already didn't watch yesterday's game and instead had a great time don't think I'll bother wasting my time this weekend either.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I am definitely going out and getting wasted. Meeting chicks is a lot more fun than watching this mundane and asinine provincial team.

However, we might win if Milan rest a lot of players and choose to focus on their game against Tottenham in the CL.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)