Sanchez or Jovetic?...VOTE!!! (25 Viewers)

Sanchez or Jovetic?

• Sanchez

• Jovetic

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

deggen10

Jul 27, 2011
Sanchez used to be good at making those off-the-shoulder bursts behind defenses. We've got some pretty good passers that could make use of this.

He offers something we don't have where as Jovetic is just a good upgrade on Vucinic/Gio. It's probably more reasonable to go for Sanchez.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I want us to look menacing as a counter attacking team (as opposed to pathetic and clueless which is what we are now when it comes to breaking out of defense quickly and in numbers).

I love JoJo, but I feel Sanchez will give us more diversity in attack, whereas JoJo is clearly the more talented player, but wouldn't really add a new dimension to our game.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
The Alexis work ethic is definitely closer to what Conte has in mind, but I feel like most of us are just trying to justify this transfer and come to terms with it. After all the names we've been linked to and when we are actually going to be spending 20 plus' m on a player, I think we could've done better than Sanchez. I don't think it's a bad deal by any stretch if it came through, but I would double that money by selling one of Vucinic and Giovinco and one of Quag and Matri and go for Suarez.

Suarez, Llorente, Vucinic, Quag/Matri, Immobile/Gabbiadini/Belfodil. That's the next level IMO.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
And now that weve paid lpool 40m for his transfer fee, where do we dig up the 16 -18 m that we have to pay him yearly before taxes? Get a grip.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I'm assuming that when you free up Iaquinta, Vucinic/Gio and Quag/Matri from your wage bill, you are likely to have some money to pay such a player his wages.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I'm assuming that when you free up Iaquinta, Vucinic/Gio and Quag/Matri from your wage bill, you are likely to have some money to pay such a player his wages.
Youre wrong in your assumption. We have a wage cap for a reason, were looking for players to sign for 4.5 after taxes, not a penny more. Thats why the suarez daydreaming is funny to me, there are only a handfull of clubs in the world who can afford his wages and were not one of them :)

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
and selling matri, Quag or Vuci will not be easy cos not many clubs can pay their wages and are willing to pay a lot in transferfee. specially since they know we want ti get ride of them. people to protect yourself if we canamd Sanchez or Jo Jo it will be a huge achievement.

Gio won't be sold cos he is a youth player which is important for cl squad.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Youre wrong in your assumption. We have a wage cap for a reason, were looking for players to sign for 4.5 after taxes, not a penny more. Thats why the suarez daydreaming is funny to me, there are only a handfull of clubs in the world who can afford his wages and were not one of them :)
So Liverpool who had been out of the CL for god knows how many years can afford his wage and we can't ?
Plus who said anything about us having a salary cap, never heard about it !

Honestly I've said this before, marotta tends to take the easy roads with these signings.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
So in order for him to have propper stamina on the field he should cut that down. It surely has impacted his performance with barceloan, no? Its not like its vacation everyday..

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I want us to look menacing as a counter attacking team (as opposed to pathetic and clueless which is what we are now when it comes to breaking out of defense quickly and in numbers).

I love JoJo, but I feel Sanchez will give us more diversity in attack, whereas JoJo is clearly the more talented player, but wouldn't really add a new dimension to our game.
Pretty much what I said but worded differently. I'm sure you did well at school ;)

- - - Updated - - -

77 flocks of sheep. Baaaaaaa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)