Sanchez or Jovetic?...VOTE!!! (30 Viewers)

Sanchez or Jovetic?

• Sanchez

• Jovetic

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
i dont get it. either the injury affects him or it doesnt which is it?
The injury affected him last year, not this year. Coming back a year after an ACL tear is going to eventually lead to muscular problems in the leg that he is trying to compensate for.

Come on, man. You know that.

Don't make me have to Cris Carter "CMON MAN" you.

- - - Updated - - -

So, nobody wants to take a guess as to what those numbers mean that I posted on the previous page?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
The injury affected him last year, not this year. Coming back a year after an ACL tear is going to eventually lead to muscular problems in the leg that he is trying to compensate for.

Come on, man. You know that.

Don't make me have to Cris Carter "CMON MAN" you.

- - - Updated - - -

So, nobody wants to take a guess as to what those numbers mean that I posted on the previous page?
Is that the number of games/season Sanchez has played the last few years?

Or the number of games/season our most active forward has played the last few years?

I have no idea :D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Sanchez 20 m > Jojo 30 m :D

or Jackson Martinez 8.5 m :spliff:
I like how you think. :agree: The price also has to be right.

That said, I would buy Action Jackson >>> either of these dudes. :D

We need a player who can find a way to score with anus if he has to, and Jackson can do that better than the other two.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Is that the number of games/season Sanchez has played the last few years?

Or the number of games/season our most active forward has played the last few years?

I have no idea :D
Those are the number of league matches that Alex played for the five years after his knee injury.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Those are the number of league matches that Alex played for the five years after his knee injury.
Ahhh, I see; good trivia, brother. :D

Different era of medicine (of course), but I already thought that Jovetic's comeback off the knee was impressive.

I'd be interested to see the number of league matches our busiest forward(s) have played the past 5 years, although I don't have time for the stat mission right now.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I'd be interested to see the number of league matches our busiest forward(s) have played the past 5 years, although I don't have time for the stat mission right now.
I can find that stat, but I don't think it will be of much importance, since the forward line was regularly a subject of rotation.

For example, this year Giovinco got the most playing time out of all our forwards, but team wise 6 players played more than him, with Barzagli playing ~1000 minutes more than Giovinco. 1000 minutes equals 11 full matches.
Last year Vucinic played more than any other Juve forward, but overall he was 7th, with ~1250 minutes (14 full matches) less than Pirlo. In 2010/11Del Piero played the most, and overall he was 8th with 1170 minutes (~13 full matches) less than Chiellini. In 2009/10 it was Amauri, who was overall 7th with 800 minutes (9 full matches) less than Chiellini. You have to go back to season 2008/09 to find a forward who played regularly. It was Del Piero. But even he was 4th in the overall list, with guys like Molinaro and Grygera playing more minutes than him.

viking1897

Oct 28, 2012
I like how you think. :agree: The price also has to be right.

That said, I would buy Action Jackson >>> either of these dudes. :D

We need a player who can find a way to score with anus if he has to, and Jackson can do that better than the other two.
Jackson > Falcao IMO :D
8.5 m > 50 m :lol:
He is Falcao negro :spliff:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I am one of those 64, but I do know that Jovetic, last year and this year that he has 6 more goals in 19 less matches, is a a year younger, and doesn't have Messi playing alongside him
And I think this pretty much closes this case once and for all. :tup:

Jovetic > Sanchez

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
I can find that stat, but I don't think it will be of much importance, since the forward line was regularly a subject of rotation.

For example, this year Giovinco got the most playing time out of all our forwards, but team wise 6 players played more than him, with Barzagli playing ~1000 minutes more than Giovinco. 1000 minutes equals 11 full matches.
Last year Vucinic played more than any other Juve forward, but overall he was 7th, with ~1250 minutes (14 full matches) less than Pirlo. In 2010/11Del Piero played the most, and overall he was 8th with 1170 minutes (~13 full matches) less than Chiellini. In 2009/10 it was Amauri, who was overall 7th with 800 minutes (9 full matches) less than Chiellini. You have to go back to season 2008/09 to find a forward who played regularly. It was Del Piero. But even he was 4th in the overall list, with guys like Molinaro and Grygera playing more minutes than him.
Yeah, it is difficult to place much importance on such stats, and that's okay, buddy. Just a general curiosity of mine, how Jovetic measures up to ours in minutes, despite the time off. I just don't see the guy's injury as being an issue at this point, I think it would be a mistake for the club to dwell on that. You made a good distinction in an earlier post, that being that there is a significant difference between a player being injury prone, and a player sustaining a major injury.

Thanks for the effort, Alen.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I am one of those 64, but I do know that Jovetic, last year and this year that he has 6 more goals in 19 less matches, is a a year younger, and doesn't have Messi playing alongside him
Do you think playing with Messi increases Sanchez's chances of scoring?

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
Jun 4, 2011
lmao @ those pics. Anyway JoJo gets my vote, we need someone like him but I don't think we'll ever get him. So realistically I'd go with Sanchez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)