Samuel for Camoranesi (8 Viewers)

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
Samuel is like a dream come true for our defense. If there is a posibility to get him to Juve, i will go for it at all cost (not really :p). But seriously he is one of the best 3 defenders in the world, at his peak, with canna and nesta. I WANT SAMUEL AT JUVE!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

engonga

Jul 22, 2005
i think that samuel is not the player he used to be at roma.
hope we will keep camoranesi and get a yonger defender than samuel.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
engonga said:
agreed, he is past his prime :smoke:
we dont need him now :smoke:

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
engonga said:
I agree. I'd rather keep Camo. I've seen samuel make some really bad fouls (a lot worse than Neddy's) &, because he plays for inter, he got away with most of them. If he came to Juve & did that, he would be banned for the rest of the season!

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
engonga said:
He is exactly the same player.
Class is permanent, form is temporary.
His form falls far below his standard. But this is actually because of he choosed the wrong teams (rm and inter).
And Juventus will save his carreer. I feel the dejavu here :)

JuveAdam

Moggi santo..subito
Sep 12, 2006
We already have the experienced defenders we need in Kovac, Biri & Boumsong. What we do need are class, cultured (preferably Italian youngsters) to provide the same balance & future we have in the rest of the field. If you look we have world class potential in every position except central defence. Mirante, Chiellini, Paro, Marchionni, Palla & Boji. We need to sign a player like Barzagli, proven, but not at the highest level. If we can capture him in January - more likely if Palermo are out of UEFA Cup by then, he can settle in to the club, the expectation, his new teammates, our style of play. He would have time & confidence before starting our Serie A adventure next season.

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
With Criscito and probably Masiello and Bentivoglio we have already young promising defenders. And Even Biri+Kovac are to old and to far away from the pitch to lead the youngsters NEXT year in the Serie A. And probably Boumsong will not anymore be a Juve Player in the upcoming Season. and so go for Samuel-he is a agressiv Leader and can lead our youngsters. If he will be cheap that would be nice because for Barzagli we have to make a better offer than Milan, Inter and other Clubs will make. He will be vastly overrated in the price and i have my doubts about him. I hope he will not turn to a new Legrottaglie

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)