Samuel for Camoranesi (8 Viewers)

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
its the joke of this christmas saying that our defence is good since we conceded phew goals, i mean we played against many strickers who havent even seen serie a... plus we didnt concede alot of goals also thanks to buffon who is having one massive season, our defence needs 2 central defenders.. if samuel isnt happy at inter we should try and buy him without giving camo to inter, and if camo wants to leave than we should send him outside of italy

Buy on AliExpress.com

juvefan10

May 14, 2006
everyone'd better clean that shit outa their minds.
Camo is Class player, a world champion..
and who is samuel? a fuckin inter player... who always fails to express himself in good way... we need a good deffender but not a sucker like samuel,,,..

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
Im sure that if we get Samuel he will do the same way that cannavaro have done with us. Samuel will turn the old and will become Walter "The Wall" Samuel. Dont forget what he has done with Ayala in the Argie NT.

Jul 2, 2006
curi83 said:
Im sure that if we get Samuel he will do the same way that cannavaro have done with us. Samuel will turn the old and will become Walter "The Wall" Samuel. Dont forget what he has done with Ayala in the Argie NT.
I dont want any interista even he is a ''wall''

he looks like wood more than wall

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I know we need a decent center back but this overrated argentine for camo is utter dog sh!t of a move for us.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
The past couple games, Camo has been irreplaceable, IMO. He's been the only player truly creating some inventive play for Juve lately.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
:agree: with Juve Fan 10, Turk, Gep & Swag.
Samuel for Camo - No Way!

First moratti tries to buy Gigi for money + trash bin adriano, & now this!!!!!! How much does it cost to hire a hitman???

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
So we have formed a concensus, this rumor is complete horse shit. Makes no sense for either side. If we need a replacement for Figo, why the hell are they trying to go for a player on the wrong side of 30. Screw that....we have been linked with better.
Keep Camo.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
BFC82 said:
So we have formed a concensus, this rumor is complete horse shit. Makes no sense for either side. If we need a replacement for Figo, why the hell are they trying to go for a player on the wrong side of 30. Screw that....we have been linked with better.
Keep Camo.

You can always play Maicon as RM. :howler:

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
It seems that Moratti has a serious problem with wingers. Now he is looking for Beckham :toast: and he will be ready to open the bank to get C. Ronaldo from Manu :toast:

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Turk_Bianconero said:

you my man, can be really funny at times. :lol:

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
lets give them zanetti back instead:D

seriously though:
this could be a good deal actually. Samuel has a good age and has had his level of expierence in differant clubs. Its funny to read that so many want camo to stay, if i remember last year something about "he has been here for some times, and juve wants to make money of its players, right age and time to do..."

If we have enough money we could sell camo, get samuel to strengthen our backline (sorry but boumsong and tudor partnership is not world class really) and indeed get soneone like nelson or who ever else Deschamps and co has in mind, camo is not gona get younger...

/usr/bin

Excellent
Mar 6, 2005
Turk_Bianconero said:

Oh, ffs..

So, you're telling me, by that logic, that you would have turned down cannavaro two years ago?

/usr/bin

Excellent
Mar 6, 2005
juventus710 said:
italian defenders are simply the best
i would choose to play a crappy italian defender over samuel any day(including matrix), and canna wasn't crap
but of course.. I was questioning Turk_Bianconero's statement, however..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)